Thanksgiving plans

What have y'all got planned for Thursday??

I convinced the good lady wife that we should go to an awesome American BBQ house up in SoHo - Bodeans BBQ (www.bodeansbbq.com). If any of you visit London make sure you stop by - their ribs are incredible...!

So we sit down for a full Thanksgiving 3 course meal at 4pm (cheap too!! only £18.25 each) - got two hours to eat while we watch the pre-game shows then we head back upstairs to the bar to grab all of the games that start at 5.30pm over here.

I'm so stoked - the Mrs never likes to watch football in the week - so thank goodness for Thanksgiving and the promise of a great feed...!

I convinced the good lady wife that we should go to an awesome American BBQ house up in SoHo - Bodeans BBQ (www.bodeansbbq.com). If any of you visit London make sure you stop by - their ribs are incredible...!

So we sit down for a full Thanksgiving 3 course meal at 4pm (cheap too!! only £18.25 each) - got two hours to eat while we watch the pre-game shows then we head back upstairs to the bar to grab all of the games that start at 5.30pm over here.

I'm so stoked - the Mrs never likes to watch football in the week - so thank goodness for Thanksgiving and the promise of a great feed...!

128409[/snapback]

Whoa, back up the truck!

1st - Are "y'all" from Southern England? :blink:

2nd - Be careful of those clubs in "old SoHo" - L-O-L-A, Lola. :blink: (actually for me SoHo is everything south of Houston St in Manhattan)

3rd - Pilgrims and Indians - which side are you on? :blink:

4th - make sure to get some cornbread and a side of collards & beans with those ribs :blink:

5th - have a great holiday of food and football with the "good lady wife" :blink:

128409[/snapback]

Can you convert that to American Dollars for me? :blink:

Sister can't cook?  We'll have the inlaws over to our house for the typical 15 course Thanksgiving feast.

128444[/snapback]

Thank god no one in my family is all that bothered by Thanksgiving... and that I am in the UK - it's an excuse for me to eat too much, drink a ton load of beer and watch football on a worknight!! :blink:

I couldn't be doing with all this family nonsense - it's bad enough that I have to deal with the inlaws at xmas... :blink:

Cooking a traditional meal for my kids and boyfriends/spouses and their parents that are in Dallas, and some strays that are separated from their families including a Packers fan. 12 people. We eat, watch football and play board games. This year if the weather cooperates, my son-in-law will deep fry the turkey southern style.

Your day sounds wonderful Nick.

Two Large Pizzas, a bucket of wings, three friends, and some beers. Man, I can't wait to move back to WNY to have family holidays again.

128695[/snapback]

Get some shot glasses a bottle of whiskey and make a day of it. Drinking, food, friends and football..... Sounds like a fun day to me!

Get some shot glasses a bottle of whiskey and make a day of it. Drinking, food, friends and football..... Sounds like a fun day to me!

128699[/snapback]

wednesday will be alot more fun... i dont have friday off, so i cant get drunk on Thursday, but wednesday night should be a night I'll forget! :rolleyes:

I'm heading to Detroit Wednesday night to spend the holiday with my in laws.

We might actually end up going to the Heat v. Pistons game on Friday. Brother-In-Law is looking to get ticks from his corporate world.

I'll be sure to bring my riot gear. :rolleyes:

I'm heading to Detroit Wednesday night to spend the holiday with my in laws.

We might actually end up going to the Heat v. Pistons game on Friday. Brother-In-Law is looking to get ticks from his corporate world.

I'll be sure to bring my riot gear.  :rolleyes:

128723[/snapback]

Don't forget to take a 24 of beer - drink 23 and chuck the remainder on the court.