Fantasy Football Site Q&A

OnTheRocks

Not sure if anyone who plays Fantasy Football knows www.fantasyindex.com

It is from the magazine Fantasy Football Index. Probably my favorite preseason FF mag. The editor is a guy named Ian Allen. He has a weekly Q&A and he lists two questions about the Bills this week. The first one regarding their schedule. I disagree with him on his answer since he doesn't take into consideration the road games. He makes an interesting point on Travis Henry in the second question.

Q.

Which teams have the easiest schedules in December?

A.

Buffalo's four games in December against teams that are currently a combined 9-27. Next in line are the Falcons, Broncos and Patriots. The Jets, Steelers, Packers and Ravens, meanwhile, project to play the hardest schedules in December. If you prefer to look at points rather than winning percentage, than the easiest schedules belong to Atlanta, Tennessee, Oakland and Kansas City, while the teams facing the toughest defenses would be the Giants, Bengals, Steelers and Dolphins. We update schedule difficulty information each week in our Scheduletron feature, which can be accessed through the main page of the web site.

Q.

Travis Henry is not even getting on the field anymore. What do you think of his chances of being traded to a team ripe with picks but in need of a back like him, like the Eagles? Or to Indianapolis if the Colts don't re-sign Edgerrin James?

A.

Henry will be a starter somewhere, that's for sure. He's too good to be a backup, and he probably wouldn't be happy sitting behind Willis McGahee. I'd bet the Cardinals and Raiders would love to get their hands on Henry. If I were running an NFL team, I'd rather use a second-round pick on Henry than a rookie. Henry is a proven guy, and he'd join the team right away and attend all the offseason minicamps. With rookies, there can be holdouts, and there are rules limiting contact between the player and team before school gets out in mid-June. The Patriots traded a second-rounder for Corey Dillon, and he's been a lot better than the tailbacks selected between 26th and 43rd in the draft: Chris Perry, Kevin Jones, Tatum Bell and Julius Jones.