Some people need to calm down, The Buffalo Bills will be Fine

I realize the search has been long. Well to do a good search sometimes it take long. The fact that no one else needs a coach factors in, we can be more patient.

A couple of Facts:

1)NY state will not allow its states only football team to leave. Being from The NYC Metro area, its the Jersey Jets and the Jersey Giants. The NFL is not stupid. Senator Schumer, is powerful. The bottom line is that the Bills sellout ever game with poor teams.

2) So what if we wait,.. lets get a good coach.

3) As we all know there are 32 NFL teams, Its is a great job, Thousands of men would love to have this job, so if a couple of prima donnas dont, well good we dont want them either. We want a guy that wants to be here and is hungry.

4) Ralph did listen to the fans, he fired a HC in the middle of the season. Put in a GM, and is trying to get a good fit as new HC.

5) We do have some talent, and we have a top 10 pick, with plenty of money under the cap. We are not the Lions or Tampa.

We will be fine, be Patient.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize the search has been long. Well to do a good search sometimes it take long. The fact that no one else needs a coach factors in, we can be more patient.

A couple of Facts:

1)NY state will not allow its states only football team to leave. Being from The NYC Metro area, its the Jersey Jets and the Jersey Giants. The NFL is not stupid. Senator Schumer, is powerful. The bottom line is that the Bills sellout ever game with poor teams.

3) As we all know there are 32 NFL teams, Its is a great job, Thousands of men would love to have this job, so if a couple of pre Madona's dont, well good we dont want them either. We want a guy that wants to be here and is hungry.

4) Ralph did listen to the fans, he fired a HC in the middle of the season. Put in a GM, and is trying to get a good fit as new HC.

5) We do have some talent, and we have a top 10 pick, with plenty of money under the cap. We are not the Lions or Tampa.

Of course we will all be fine even if the bills go 0-16, which may happen, the sun will still rise tomorrow, the nfl players will stay rich, Ralph and Russ will stay rich,and the Bills will continue to be a joke, the laughing stock of the NFL, we cant even get a guy from Stanford? WTF, What a JOKE

A couple of Facts:

3) As we all know there are 32 NFL teams, Its is a great job, Thousands of men would love to have this job, so if a couple of pre Madona's dont, well good we dont want them either. We want a guy that wants to be here and is hungry.

"Senator Schumer is powerful".

"pre Madona's"

"As we all know there are 32 NFL teams".

You're right--I feel much better after reading this post!!

Full of awesome!

How would you feel if the 5th or 6th girl you asked out turned you down?

Were they actually asked out or did some teenage girl just say they she heard from another teenage girl that they were asked out and said, "No"?

That's what happening in the media right now. A reporter is asking another reporter what he knows. That reporter talked to a candidate a few times over the years and gives an "opinion". That is then "reported" and you have a circle jerk of reporters citing anonymous sources close to the situation which are just other reporters.

It's ridiculous, but it's getting folks riled up and visiting their websites driving up their traffic. Stop supporting it.

A couple of Facts:

The Bills have sucked for over 10 years and sucked most of the time before that. I will be Patient but I will believe the "We will be fine" part when I see it. Logic, history and just plain old instinct tell me they will continue to suck until the only constant within their history of suckage(Ralph) is no longer in charge. I will be Patient though. What other choice do I have?

Were they actually asked out or did some teenage girl just say they she heard from another teenage girl that they were asked out and said, "No"?

That's what happening in the media right now. A reporter is asking another reporter what he knows. That reporter talked to a candidate a few times over the years and gives an "opinion". That is then "reported" and you have a circle jerk of reporters citing anonymous sources close to the situation which are just other reporters.

It's ridiculous, but it's getting folks riled up and visiting their websites driving up their traffic. Stop supporting it.

And you know this is really what is happening ... How?

Your "shoot the messenger" campaigning is getting sort of dull.

A couple of Facts:

Far too much common sense. Yes they will be fine.

L Frazier's defense looks pretty well prepared today. As of now they are dismantling the Cowboys. So I wonder if everyone is still worried he is the guy. I think he would be a very well qualified and capable coach. He probably fits in better in Buffalo than a lot of the other candidates.

Would people care if the Bills interviewed Grimm and B Schotty and J Harbaugh and L Frazier and still decided on Frazier or if they only interviewed P Fewell and FRazier and get Frazier. If he is the guy he is the guy and it makes no difference how he gets there or how many people they interview or don't interview.

A couple of Facts:

I concur! I still believe as well...Leslie Frazier brings in McNabb we take the best OT or DT with our first 2 picks (unless McClain is the answer) and hopefully Frazier brings a good OC with him.

And you know this is really what is happening ... How?

Your "shoot the messenger" campaigning is getting sort of dull.

How do you know it's not? They won't name sources and every report is "Mort Says someone said no" or "Schefter says someone said "no". When every source is "deep background" then there's a need to wear boots.

You can have an opinion. The Bills organization is inept. I have a pretty poor opinion of pretty much everything that's been done recently and is being done. That doesn't mean I want people to feed my opinion with BS because I had a thought. It's far from the first or last I'll have. That may be a different situation for you.

I prefer an informed opinion. If you do not, then we'll have to agree to disagree on the value of being informed.

How do you know it's not? You can have an opinion. The Bills organization is inept.

However, I prefer an informed opinion. If you do not, then we'll have to agree to disagree on the value of being informed.

Many of us already have an informed opinion and we do not have to resort to a campaign of posts attacking the credibility of any and all information we don't happen to like with nothing more than stuff we pulled out of our ass, like you are doing.

My first spelling correction post, but this one was too good to pass up. :rolleyes: It's actually "prima donnas". :beer:

How do you know it's not? They won't name sources and every report is "Mort Says someone said no" or "Schefter says someone said "no". When every source is "deep background" then there's a need to wear boots.

You can have an opinion. The Bills organization is inept. I have a pretty poor opinion of pretty much everything that's been done recently and is being done. That doesn't mean I want people to feed my opinion with BS because I had a thought. It's far from the first or last I'll have. That may be a different situation for you.

I prefer an informed opinion. If you do not, then we'll have to agree to disagree on the value of being informed.

How, then, are you informed?

You dismiss the info given by those have more access to info than anyone else---and you do so because they (shocking!!) don't name their sources??

Come on, name your source(s) that inform you that these guys are full of sh$t.

Let's hear it.