Brown for Senate!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure, it shows people want universal HC. since support has declined sharply since the PO was dropped.

get 3 more dems in the senate and we could have the PO back in.

You say "get 3 more dems in the senate" and yet you're having a brutally difficult time getting ONE Democrat to KEEP their Senate seat in the one of the most liberal states in the freaking country. It's the uber-liberal world that wants the public option, Conner. And yet the uber-liberal state of Massachusetts is having a hard time keeping its seat.

But this isn't about health care. No.

sure, it shows people want universal HC. since support has declined sharply since the PO was dropped.

I just hope that the liberals in control are as sheepishly blind to the current political landscape as conner is.

Do we actually know that Brown doesn't support the current health care plans in Congress?

Yes we do, he's against the current "health care plan" in Congress, but claims to be willing to want to start over and create a new one.

But this isn't about health care. No.

well.. name one qualification this coakley chick has that makes her a good candidate for senate? why should anyone vote for her? she's not a very good candidate at all.

or is it just too much to imagine that people would vote for for a person and not a party?

well.. name one qualification this coakley chick has that makes her a good candidate for senate? why should anyone vote for her? she's not a very good candidate at all.

That has never been a problem in Massachusetts or any other partisan Red/Blue state. Which is just another reason why you're an idiot - as if we needed one.

Holy ****. I've seen brick walls that are less obtuse than you.

It does? Reading comprehesion problems?

•53 percent believe that the changes will make their care more expensive; only 33 believe ObamaCare will be cheaper than the status quo.

•55 percent believe that overall health care costs will be more expensive under ObamaCare than under the status quo.

•51 percent oppose the "proposed changes to the healt-care system being developed by Congress and the Obama adminstration." Only 43 percent support it.

•53 percent disapprove of Obama's handling of health care.

•66 percent believe the bill will increase the deficit.

It does? Reading comprehesion problems?

•53 percent believe that the changes will make their care more expensive; only 33 believe ObamaCare will be cheaper than the status quo.

•55 percent believe that overall health care costs will be more expensive under ObamaCare than under the status quo.

•51 percent oppose the "proposed changes to the healt-care system being developed by Congress and the Obama adminstration." Only 43 percent support it.

•53 percent disapprove of Obama's handling of health care.

•66 percent believe the bill will increase the deficit.

the !@#$ is wrong with you? this bill. this current bill. the bill in the house and in the senate are NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT universal health care bills.

the !@#$ is wrong with you? this bill. this current bill. the bill in the house and in the senate are NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT universal health care bills.

That's right and if people think this is too expensive what will they think of the cost of universal health care. :thumbsup:

That's right and if people think this is too expensive what will they think of the cost of universal health care. :thumbsup:

I mean honestly... The people who thnk that this is too expensive... Do they actually pay part of their healthcare or does their empoloyer pick up 100%?

Like I said... I work for the Fed and have had Humana for a long, long time... I was paying 130 every two weeks, two years ago... This year I am paying 207 with no end in site. My employer/agency is paying almost 400 bucks every two weeks picking up their part of the tab. I there going to be an end in site to the rising costs?

I hear you. Give me some examples.

AD doesn't need me saying this, but...AGAIN? He's made his case repeatedly here in terms of what's wrong with health care and what should be done to reform it. It's probably the most comprehensive response of anyone here. Unless he's got it saved somewhere, I suggest you go digging through his posts from about four or five months ago. It was an extensive thought process, and worth the search.

AD doesn't need me saying this, but...AGAIN? He's made his case repeatedly here in terms of what's wrong with health care and what should be done to reform it. It's probably the most comprehensive response of anyone here. Unless he's got it saved somewhere, I suggest you go digging through his posts from about four or five months ago. It was an extensive thought process, and worth the search.

It was a really good list.

But it doesn't count unless you repeat it EVERY DAY.

Ya whatever... I figured. Why should I have to dig through his batty name calling. That is all he ever wirtes. For once I would like him to be clear. The burden should be on him, not me. Answer the question.

I am not asking what's wrong with HC. I am specifically asking examples of what he said:

"Not until the government addresses the things that actually make things grow far faster than the rate of inflation - which is unlikely since they're causing many of them."

Sum it up here... Give me one example... That is all I want. I got retirement money in gov't securities. That is indexed to inflation... Is that bad? I know he said "far" faster... What exactly is growing far faster than inflation? All I know is that for my employer and me, our premiums are growing far faster than inflation.

Euthanize the Baby-Boomers, so we can see a steep drop-off? :w00t:

But it doesn't count unless you repeat it EVERY DAY.

Whatever dude, you are no better. Maybe if he actually presented things in a sane way, people would read what he has to offer. I am not expecting him to read my crap.

And I am the not so clear one. Give me one example. You shouldn't have to write a egg-head thesis on it. Just a few words?

What... Eliminate Social Security?