Brown for Senate!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No... He strikes me as a ham and cheese guy... Just not US ham.

Not exactly a HotPocket... But better because one can get it at the drive-thru.

Egg McMuffin

Betcha Crayonz loves them!

BTW... It was ham and cheese. :w00t:

Wait isn't Dev Crayonz? Or is that Tom, so hard to tell the players without a scorecard.

Whatever dude, you are no better. Maybe if he actually presented things in a sane way, people would read what he has to offer. I am not expecting him to read my crap.

And I am the not so clear one. Give me one example. You shouldn't have to write a egg-head thesis on it. Just a few words?

What... Eliminate Social Security?

Here's one I actually presented DIRECTLY to you. http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...p;#entry1556366

And here's Darin's list, presented in a sane way, which you apparently think doesn't exist because you're too lazy to look it up before you criticize him for never writing it. http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1569406

But like I said...it doesn't count if it's not repeated every single day to dopes like you. But everyone else is the problem.

That's right and if people think this is too expensive what will they think of the cost of universal health care. :thumbsup:

For us folks that know how to do math.. it's much much cheaper. Compare the average costs per person for HC for our citizens to those in countries with Universal HC. There is massive amounts of data to support this.

Yes, I am sad this country sucks at math.

For us folks that know how to do math.. it's much much cheaper. Compare the average costs per person for HC for our citizens to those in countries with Universal HC. There is massive amounts of data to support this.

Wait really? You want to argue math on this board?

Here's one I actually presented DIRECTLY to you. http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...p;#entry1556366

And here's Darin's list, presented in a sane way, which you apparently think doesn't exist because you're too lazy to look it up before you criticize him for never writing it. http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1569406

But like I said...it doesn't count if it's not repeated every single day to dopes like you. But everyone else is the problem.

Thanks. I never said he didn't write it. Just too unimporant person (like the rest of this place) to go tracking it down.

And no it doesn't have to be reported every day. See what you did wasn't so hard. If you want to get your message across... Be a little less indignant and start helping people, even if it means one has to repeat themselves. Who cares. Oops, obviously the circle jerk does.

:thumbsup:

Wait really? You want to argue math on this board?

Why? The board is all full of math scholars? Then what the !@#$ are they doing here?

:thumbsup::wallbash:

You guys take yourselves way too seriously! Honestly, you have been around these boards long enough... Do you pay attention to people's lives?

I am not slamming you Boost...

Why? The board is all full of math scholars? Then what the !@#$ are they doing here?

:thumbsup::wallbash:

You guys take yourselves way too seriously! Honestly, you have been around these boards long enough... Do you pay attention to people's lives?

I am not slamming you Boost...

Connor seems unlikely to argue math with me, much less others.

Connor seems unlikely to argue math with me, much less others.

I am not qustioning you math skills. The country will still be here after we are long gone. How much would you be willing to pay to see we have a better HC system in this country. I'd pay in the 1,000s a year... Heck, I am paying it anyway for premiums that go up and up every year. Some people are just cheap and don't want to pay antyhing to help other people... In fact they want to pay less. Same people that scream and whine about taxes.

:thumbsup: You can't even begin to understand why you can't even effectively make the comparison.

Forget math, try logic first.