Sick of " Apologize To Drew" Threads

Mark VI

>>>I was very pleased yesterday,enjoying the win but the Rams would have lost to anyone<<<

Is that right? This is a team that recently defeated the Seahawks, a possible superbowl team, right?

You forgot to mention that the team was leading their division as well...

When we beat bad teams, all we hear is, "Yeah, but that team SUCKS!"

When we beat good teams, all we hear is, "Yeah, but that team SUCKS!"

I honestly don't get it...

CW

:bows down before the god of football:

We're not worthy to be in your presence, oh great ICE.

128394[/snapback]

you better bow down or off with your HEAD :blink: ------------------------------------ assdrew had only a good day , i still cheer only because he is a bill ,JP is the future and he needs to start playing now

You forgot to mention that the team was leading their division as well...

When we beat bad teams, all we hear is, "Yeah, but that team SUCKS!"

When we beat good teams, all we hear is, "Yeah, but that team SUCKS!"

I honestly don't get it...

CW

128411[/snapback]

Point taken . But when we win, an Apology thread to DB suggests he was the primary reason for winning and is above reproach for criticism. I was there and saw him throw those 3 TD's to Campbell. I cheered and gave him his deserving props. Let's just keep things in perspective and realize he plays like Barney Fife when wearing the Away uniform. Thus a big reason for the 4-6 record.

>>>I was very pleased yesterday,enjoying the win but the Rams would have lost to anyone<<<

Is that right? This is a team that recently defeated the Seahawks, a possible superbowl team, right?

No, Drew is not the answer. Nothing has changed in that or any other sense.

Something else will not change....the minded among us (and you know I do not include you), will continue to blame Drew for each and every loss, performance notwithstanding.

Mark, did you see what happened (there were approx 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter) when they gave Willis a breather and put in Travis Gump? He missed a block on the right side. Dre was flattened and got the pass off. Imo, it was the best play of the game by Drew. Why do I bring this up? Because that was virtually every play in the beginning of the season. Drew, who need WAY more time than he should, was victimized by Travis, an out of shape RT, a rookie coach, etc.

Again, he is NOT the answer. Drew has taken too many hits in the last 3 seasons he has spent on the Buffalo Bills.

That said, this dismal record is not to be placed on his doorstep alone. There is plenty of blame for the losses to go around. I truly believe that is Willis was ready to go at the beginning of the year, the Bills would have 2 more wins.

I

128403[/snapback]

Bill...Miami beat St. Louis...nuff said.