Mike Leach

spartacus

Is that the 'new math' they teach at Provincetown CSD? 60,000 = zero??? :thumbsup:

Sounds like 'fuzzy math' to me.

You may call it "zero outrage", but 60,000 members-strong (and growing 'virally') Team Leach (link) would disagree...

Team Leach: Hoisting the Sails, Techsans for Truth

Apparently, even ESPN isn't very proud of being used as a pawn in Craig and Adam James personal vendetta against Leach...

Mike Leach story highlights importance of journalism ethics

ESPN Ombudsman Responds to James-Leach Saga and Eviscerates Mike Patrick

As for "obscurity/oblivion", a quick google search would have kept you making yet another in your endless litany of senseless statements. The Leach case is in court-ordered mediation - meanwhile, Texas Tech's own attorneys are providing fuel for another lawsuit against the James family, once Tech settles with Leach...

Tech filings reveal lawsuit threatTech filings reveal lawsuit threat

Texas Tech attorney says Craig James threatened to sue over now-fired coach's treatment of son

In the meantime, Leach has moved to Key West, and is chillin' with Jimmy Johnson, Terry Bradshaw, et al at Johnson's new bar, Jimmy's Big Chill...

Leach moves to Key West to recharge

Chillin' at Jimmy's Place - "Hey Craig- think I'd rather be coaching your son's dumb ass than doin' this? Yeah, right!"

...no doubt thanking the James family for the vacation, the impending huge settlement, and getting him out of his 5-year contract after one year so he can resume coaching at a better venue in 2011 or 2012. There's talk of Maryland, possibly even the Oakland Raiders - or you might see him on FOX with his pals Johnson and Bradshaw.

One place your sure to see him is the cover of Lubbock's 2010 Yellow Pages - Texas Tech AD,Gerald Myer, President Gus Bailey, and Chancellor Kent Hance need to look up a phone #, there he'll be...

Ex-Texas Tech coach Leach on cover of Lubbock Yellow Pages

...with a full-page ad for his attorney, Ted Liggett, gracing the back cover! (No doubt Hance and Bailey have issued a campus-wide order to all students, faculty, and staff that all directories be banned - or at least have both covers removed, under penalty of expulsion or termination. :thumbsup: )

So let's summarize:

Mike Leach is engaging in the fierce battle to clear his name by...running to a remote corner of the USA where he is mooching comped meals from JJ.

He is maintaining a "presence" in Lubbock (and with his distraught fanbase) via a picture on the phone book and through a web site he createdd and claims a billion hits.

He is dreaming of coaching in a "better venue" such as......."Maryland" (u mean he's going to coach the basketball team?) and....."the Oakland Raiders".

OK, I stand corrected---you've made quite a compelling argument that The Mike Leach Story has very strong legs and is still a topic of intense intersest in the sports world.

I do agree with one of the linked articles---Craig James should never have been allowed to comment on ESPN--even if Leach used poor judgement in bashing James's kid on national TV.

Is that the 'new math' they teach at Provincetown CSD?

In the meantime, Leach has moved to Key West

Anyone else find it humorous that someone who makes repeated references to Provincetown when referring to another poster would then proceed to gush about his his man-obsession hanging out in Key West?

Anyone else find it humorous that someone who makes repeated references to Provincetown when referring to another poster would then proceed to gush about his his man-obsession hanging out in Key West?

KD,

It was humorous initially, but since it goes on and on, it is clearly pathologic and obviously points to something about the Senator that he does not want to confront openly.

So let's summarize:

Mike Leach is engaging in the fierce battle to clear his name by...running to a remote corner of the USA where he is mooching comped meals from JJ.

He is maintaining a "presence" in Lubbock (and with his distraught fanbase) via a picture on the phone book and through a web site he createdd and claims a billion hits.

He is dreaming of coaching in a "better venue" such as......."Maryland" (u mean he's going to coach the basketball team?) and....."the Oakland Raiders".

OK, I stand corrected---you've made quite a compelling argument that The Mike Leach Story has very strong legs and is still a topic of intense intersest in the sports world.

I do agree with one of the linked articles---Craig James should never have been allowed to comment on ESPN--even if Leach used poor judgement in bashing James's kid on national TV.

Yeah actually the photos of Leach hangin' w/Bradshaw & JJ are from last year, way before the 'incident', but I figured some knucklehead might buy it and - sure enough - you didn't disappoint. :thumbsup:

Yeah the Leach story has no 'legs' - it's just me planting all those articles in USA Today, LA Times, NY Times, etc.

As for Leach 'creating a web site'? Almost as ridiculous as the notion that the choice cover photos for AT&T's phone directory was his....

And as for the Terps, all I can say is wow, do you NE* fans even follow college football, other than BC? Forgetting about Bills standout Al Wallace? Maryland has always had a respectable program - what Buffalo fan can forget Ed Fulton, Andy Fletcher, Stan Gelbaugh, Tony Greene, Don Healy, Bruce Mesner, or Eric Wilson? OK, most us can, but few of us can forget Frank Reich and 'The Comeback' - Reich was Boomer Esiason's backup at Maryland, ya moron.

Here's a list for ya...

Former Maryland players who have seen action in the NFL

So yeah, Maryland would love to land Leach and once again earn the nickname 'Quarterback U' - which is how they were known in the Bobby Ross era.

Like I said, stick to 'bird watching' in Herring Cove.

KD,

It was humorous initially, but since it goes on and on, it is clearly pathologic and obviously points to something about the Senator that he does not want to confront openly.

The moniker RayFinkle might fit him better (but unlike Ray in the movie, he is obsessed in a clearly loving way)

The moniker RayFinkle might fit him better (but unlike Ray in the movie, he is obsessed in a clearly loving way)

:D

Spoken like the obsessed Leach-hating Aggie you are - you guys should be ecstatic that he's gone from the Big 12...

As his team raced onto the field, he gazed into the stands filled with screaming fans and wondered about the several thousand "cadets" from Texas A.&M. clustered in one end zone. They wear military uniforms and buzz cuts, holler in unison and stand at attention the entire game. "How come they get to pretend they are soldiers?" he asked. "The thing is, they aren't actually in the military. I ought to have Mike's Pirate School. The freshmen, all they get is the bandanna. When you're a senior, you get the sword and skull and crossbones. For homework, we'll work pirate maneuvers and stuff like that." - Mike Leach

:beer:

Spoken like the obsessed Leach-hating Aggie you are - you guys should be ecstatic that he's gone from the Big 12...

As his team raced onto the field, he gazed into the stands filled with screaming fans and wondered about the several thousand "cadets" from Texas A.&M. clustered in one end zone. They wear military uniforms and buzz cuts, holler in unison and stand at attention the entire game. "How come they get to pretend they are soldiers?" he asked. "The thing is, they aren't actually in the military. I ought to have Mike's Pirate School. The freshmen, all they get is the bandanna. When you're a senior, you get the sword and skull and crossbones. For homework, we'll work pirate maneuvers and stuff like that." - Mike Leach

How does it feel to live in denial about your obsession? I'm not the one that posts the same quotes again. At least be original. Snore.

Deja vu

Leach dug his own grave. The Big 12 got a lot more classy and Texas Tech got a great coach with the Tuberville hire. I laugh at Leach and feel sorry about your obsession for this clown.

Yeah actually the photos of Leach hangin' w/Bradshaw & JJ are from last year, way before the 'incident', but I figured some knucklehead might buy it and - sure enough - you didn't disappoint. :beer:

Yeah the Leach story has no 'legs' - it's just me planting all those articles in USA Today, LA Times, NY Times, etc.

As for Leach 'creating a web site'? Almost as ridiculous as the notion that the choice cover photos for AT&T's phone directory was his....

And as for the Terps, all I can say is wow, do you NE* fans even follow college football, other than BC? Forgetting about Bills standout Al Wallace? Maryland has always had a respectable program - what Buffalo fan can forget Ed Fulton, Andy Fletcher, Stan Gelbaugh, Tony Greene, Don Healy, Bruce Mesner, or Eric Wilson? OK, most us can, but few of us can forget Frank Reich and 'The Comeback' - Reich was Boomer Esiason's backup at Maryland, ya moron.

Here's a list for ya...

Former Maryland players who have seen action in the NFL

So yeah, Maryland would love to land Leach and once again earn the nickname 'Quarterback U' - which is how they were known in the Bobby Ross era.

Like I said, stick to 'bird watching' in Herring Cove.

Actually I didn't even bother with that link. It's obvious now that you didn't know they were old pics when you posted that link. Nice cover. hahahaha

Yeah, the Maryland football program is quite a coveted gem. Some real hsitory there. "Quarterback U", huh? Your favorite Terp QB must have been Dick Shiner---because that's wall we see with you doing to your man Leach.

Actually I didn't even bother with that link. It's obvious now that you didn't know they were old pics when you posted that link. Nice cover. hahahaha

posted the same pix six months ago, moron, when i saw them here...

link

Yeah, the Maryland football program is quite a coveted gem. Some real hsitory there. "Quarterback U", huh? Your favorite Terp QB must have been Dick Shiner---because that's wall we see with you doing to your man Leach.

good one - but wouldn't expect you to know anything about the terps, or football in general. like i said, the only football you NE* boys follow are the cheatriettes* and possibly BC - and even those teams, only if they're doing well

stick to clubbing in p-town and 'bird' watching with all the rest of the patriettes* fair-weather fanboys in herring cove - your team* won't be worth following for the next few years anyway :beer:

How does it feel to live in denial about your obsession? I'm not the one that posts the same quotes again. At least be original. Snore.

Deja vu

Leach dug his own grave. The Big 12 got a lot more classy and Texas Tech got a great coach with the Tuberville hire. I laugh at Leach and feel sorry about your obsession for this clown.

Actually, your refrain sounds pretty familiar as well, but that's to be expected from all obsessive Leach-hating Aggies...

Of course we all know what happened that afternoon...

Honestly though, with all the trash-talkin' crap from that moron on 'Blake's Takes', who can blame Leach for stuff like this...

“Now Texas Tech had a 39-point lead over A.&M. and the ball and was moving forward as rapidly as ever. To minimize its humiliation, the A.&M. offense had been running plays meant to use up time and get the team out of Lubbock. The governor of Texas slipped away early and was on his way back to Austin. The guys dressed up as soldiers in the Aggie end zone had run out of military drills to perform.

(what - no more drills like

? :beer: )

Up in the sky boxes, the wife of an Aggie assistant coach insulted every female Red Raider in earshot by saying that at least she lived in College Station instead of Lubbock. “First of all, we just beat them, 56-17,” Leach says when told of the incident. “By rights she should now be a Red Raider slave.” :thumbsup:

For everyone but Mike Leach, the game was over, but he jumped onto the field and called a timeout. The referees did not notice: they were too busy throwing yellow flags at the extra Texas Tech players who had tried to get into the game. Tech was penalized, and in the subsequent confusion, Leach let the clock run out. “There was 23 seconds on the clock,” he told me later. “That’s more than enough time. I think we all had a level of disappointment we didn’t score one more touchdown.“

good one - but wouldn't expect you to know anything about the terps, or football in general. like i said, the only football you NE* boys follow are the cheatriettes* and possibly BC - and even those teams, only if they're doing well

stick to clubbing in p-town and 'bird' watching with all the rest of the patriettes* fair-weather fanboys in herring cove - your team* won't be worth following for the next few years anyway :)

Why don't you save yourself the trouble of endlessly typing the same witless white flag of a reply and simply copy and paste it?

In fact, you can do the same for any further lame Leach loving you cannot stop yourself from embarrassing yourself with.

Actually, your refrain sounds pretty familiar as well, but that's to be expected from all obsessive Leach-hating Aggies...

Of course we all know what happened that afternoon...

Honestly though, with all the trash-talkin' crap from that moron on 'Blake's Takes', who can blame Leach for stuff like this...

“Now Texas Tech had a 39-point lead over A.&M. and the ball and was moving forward as rapidly as ever. To minimize its humiliation, the A.&M. offense had been running plays meant to use up time and get the team out of Lubbock. The governor of Texas slipped away early and was on his way back to Austin. The guys dressed up as soldiers in the Aggie end zone had run out of military drills to perform.

(what - no more drills like

? :) )

Up in the sky boxes, the wife of an Aggie assistant coach insulted every female Red Raider in earshot by saying that at least she lived in College Station instead of Lubbock. “First of all, we just beat them, 56-17,” Leach says when told of the incident. “By rights she should now be a Red Raider slave.” :lol:

For everyone but Mike Leach, the game was over, but he jumped onto the field and called a timeout. The referees did not notice: they were too busy throwing yellow flags at the extra Texas Tech players who had tried to get into the game. Tech was penalized, and in the subsequent confusion, Leach let the clock run out. “There was 23 seconds on the clock,” he told me later. “That’s more than enough time. I think we all had a level of disappointment we didn’t score one more touchdown.“

52-30, a nice parting gift from A&M to Mike Leach. Happy trails!!! Nice to have the last laugh.

By the way, it's ironic that Leach made the comments about the fat little girlfriends. Has Leach ever looked in the mirror? Check the pic below. I'd say he's about five months along. Is it yours, Senator?

Someone needs a Manssiere

52-30, a nice parting gift from A&M to Mike Leach. Happy trails!!!

Nice to have the last laugh. By the way, it's ironic that Leach made the comments about the fat little girlfriends. Has Leach ever looked in the mirror? Check the pic below. I'd say he's about five months along. Is it yours, Senator?

Someone needs a Manssiere

Spoken with all the intelligence of an Aggie...

Aggie Ingenuity

Leach was talking about 'PHAT' little girlfriends - not 'fat'.

Urban Dictionary - phat

But it's understandable that you guys hate him so much...

The Leach Era

2000 TTU 15, A&M 33

2001 TTU 12, A&M 0

2002 TTU 48, A&M 47

2003 TTU 59. A&M 28

2004 TTU 25, A&M 33

2005 TTU 56, A&M 17

2006 TTU 31, A&M 27

2007 TTU 35, A&M 7

2008 TTU 43, A&M 25

2009 TTU 30, A&M 52

I guess it's not 'once in a while', but more like 7 out of 10 times 'a pirate can beat a soldier'! :)

No wonder you're so glad he's gone.