Grimm Likely to Rebuff Interview Request

Dawgg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a good relationship with former Bills head coach Mike Mularkey. They worked together for three years on Bill Cowher's staff with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Grimm and Mularkey also are represented by the same agent, Eric Metz.

Mularkey resigned as Bills coach after the 2005 season. His version of why he left and how the Bills operate might make Grimm wary of wanting to be a part of the organization.

Yep, Meathead probably told him everything he needed to know about Ralph.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/924260.html

If it has already been posted, :devil:

That article is all fluff. "Likely to Rebuff Interview Request?". He IS preparing for a game this week with his current team, which is trying to get to the NFC Championship game... Am I right here? Ummmmmmmmm...... I hope he wants to concentrate on this current game, and his team. Are we living in Bizarro world?

Nothing he said , precludes him from interviewing.

It sucks to see the lack of interest in the Bills HC job. I can understand guys like Cowher and Shanahan being picky. But it looks real bad when assistants with no HC experience won't even interview. I wish they would contact Billick or Fassel.

wow, that article is made up off a quote that the writer of the article copied from another story. These guys get paid for this? It's like they copy threads off this site.

Let me state that again. The author of the "article" (read: forum post printed in the News) did not talk to Grimm.

This sucks. I liked him. But if he doesn't want us, then f* him

What is wrong with you

Your anger is with Grimm ???

You need to redirect your anger to where the problem is. Ralph Wilson and his Front Office

I don't blame Grimm, or any other coach that turns us down. Ralph is that pathetic of an owner and until he removes himself fully from this team once and for all this is what we can expect.

The team has come off the tracks, and we have no hope of fixing this problem as long as the old coot is involved. I have lost what little respect I had for Wilson. He is the entire reason why these coaches are saying thanks but no thanks.

The team has come off the tracks, and we have no hope of fixing this problem as long as the old coot is involved. I have lost what little respect I had for Wilson. He is the entire reason why these coaches are saying thanks but no thanks.

Damn Ralph Wilson for growing old... :unsure:

Damn Ralph Wilson for growing old... :unsure:

LOL. Its not old, he has been like this for years. He fired Polian and that started the snowball. When he did butler like he did that really put a bad taste in the NFL's mouth so to speak. Then Donahoe etal. You can't keep doing this to guys the NFL feels are really good people and think your rep is going to be stellar.

All of Ralphs moves to this point are why we are in the current pickle we are in.

wow, that article is made up off a quote that the writer of the article copied from another story. These guys get paid for this? It's like they copy threads off this site.

Let me state that again. The author of the "article" (read: forum post printed in the News) did not talk to Grimm.

Gaughan is an excellent reporter, and I trust him when he says something like this. If he thought that there was much of a chance for Grimm, he wouldn't have written it.