What is your gut feeling?

XTC

Do you guys think that Nix and the gang were uninterested in wrangling the services of Fox away from Carolina or do you think they inquired but Fox nixed the discussion? There was a report that Fox to the Browns was a real possibility for a brief moment in time. If true, how do the Browns present a better proposition for a potential head coach than the Billls?

Do you guys think that Nix and the gang were uninterested in wrangling the services of Fox away from Carolina or do you think they inquired but Fox nixed the discussion? There was a report that Fox to the Browns was a real possibility for a brief moment in time. If true, how do the Browns present a better proposition for a potential head coach than the Billls?

this has been discussed ad nauseum.

No reason to hurry we could have looked at Fox and Lewis when they were coordinators for the super bowl but we rushed into double G. Just take your time talk to whoever you want and make a smart decision. I would rather not have a retread they lose there drive after they have already won a super bowl - maybe thinking well if it happens great if not I've already won one. Give me the hungry guy who hasn't won yet

Do you guys think that Nix and the gang were uninterested in wrangling the services of Fox away from Carolina or do you think they inquired but Fox nixed the discussion?

It would require sacrificing draft picks and Bills can ill afford that. End of discussion as far as my opinion. Even inquiring with agent could be looked as interference by NFL and might result in draft pick penalty.

It would require sacrificing draft picks and Bills can ill afford that. End of discussion as far as my opinion. Even inquiring with agent could be looked as interference by NFL and might result in draft pick penalty.

Carolina would be willing to let Fox walk for free as I undertood it. There was a report that the Browns were interested (briefly) in Fox and that Fox would be VERY interested in the Browns. My point is why not the Bills?

my guy feeling from watching several games over the years is the guy sucks. he runs unimaginative plays and has stuck way too long to a train wreck like delhome. the dude lost at home to jauron this year. i mean, c'mon man! my gut feeling is even bills fo cant be so clueless as to think he should come here

my guy feeling from watching several games over the years is the guy sucks. he runs unimaginative plays and has stuck way too long to a train wreck like delhome. the dude lost at home to jauron this year. i mean, c'mon man! my gut feeling is even bills fo cant be so clueless as to think he should come here

Yeah, a play or two away from a Super Bowl ring.......I'll take that kind of clueless coach. Jake was the only veteran QB on his roster, what did you expect him to do in the middle of a potential playoff run?????

Yeah, a play or two away from a Super Bowl ring.......I'll take that kind of clueless coach. Jake was the only veteran QB on his roster, what did you expect him to do in the middle of a potential playoff run?????

so he got lucky 1 year.

he's shown nothing otherwise.

REPEAT: FOX LOST AT HOME TO DICK JAURON

so he got lucky 1 year.

he's shown nothing otherwise.

REPEAT: FOX LOST AT HOME TO DICK JAURON

Idiotic reasoning. Shanahan lost to Jauron as well, ya think the Redskins are losing any sleep over it?