College BBall in Buffalo Sunday

PromoTheRobot

Ouch...that one hurt last night......and to top it off Zach Maynard is leaving? That really stinks!

Double whammy. What an asskicking from Kent State! 35pt loss! As for Zach, that was a lightning bolt out of the blue!

FYI, I will be flying into B'lo next Wed. for a sports triple-header: Sabres vs NJ/UB vs Ball St/Sabres vs Bruins. Plus plenty of wings and beef in between.

PTR

Double whammy. What an asskicking from Kent State! 35pt loss! As for Zach, that was a lightning bolt out of the blue!

FYI, I will be flying into B'lo next Wed. for a sports triple-header: Sabres vs NJ/UB vs Ball St/Sabres vs Bruins. Plus plenty of wings and beef in between.

PTR

Well, I'll be at the Bruins game.....Going to either Swannie House or Pearl St before the game....Where are you pre-gaming?

Well, I'll be at the Bruins game.....Going to either Swannie House or Pearl St before the game....Where are you pre-gaming?

Haven't thought about it yet. I try to stay flexible. The Malamute is a possibility or Prohibition (or whatever its called now) Send me a PM and let me know when we get closer to game day.

PTR

Haven't thought about it yet. I try to stay flexible. The Malamute is a possibility or Prohibition (or whatever its called now) Send me a PM and let me know when we get closer to game day.

PTR

sounds good