Buffalo wins out...

YOOOOOO

To make the playoffs the Bills would have to win the rest of there games....Besides Seattle&Pitt the rest of there schedule looks easily winnable....Drew will have to play smart on the road for it to happen(highly unlikely, prove me wrong DREW)...but imma optimist so imma say 10-6 is what we will be.....

This is what else we need to happen for us to make the playoffs....

JETS - 9-7

----------------------------------------

ARZ -- W

HOU -- W

PITT -- L

SEA -- L

NE -- L

STL -- L

Likely to happen....Jets always seem to drop in the 2nd half....A Cleveland win today would of pretty much gaurenteed a 9-7 record or worse(70/30 chance)

RAVENS - 9-7

-----------------------------------------

NE -- L

CIN -- W

NYG -- L

INDY -- L

PITT -- L

MIA -- W

Unlikely to happen....I see them beating the Giants so they will likely go 10-6(20/80)

CHARGERS - 9-7

------------------------------------------

KC -- L

DEN -- L

TB -- W

CLE -- W

INDY -- L

KC -- L

SD would have to fall flat on there faces....and KC would have to come up big for us...it can happen...TB can knock off SD possibly....so this has a chance...(60/40)

JAGUARS - 9-7

------------------------------------------

MINN - L

PITT - L

CHI - W

GB - L

HOU - W

OAK- W

Another one that i think will definately happen....I said earlier this season that Jacksonville would be this years Minnesota and its looks like they will(90/10)

BRONCOS - 9-7

-------------------------------------------

OAK -- L

SD -- W

MIA -- W

KC -- L

TENN -- L

INDY -- L

No way this happens....KC/TENN probably wont beat Denver unless they get back to last year form...(10/90)

If Denver and Baltimore both have 10-6 records and the rest fall to 9-7 or worse...the Bills(10-6) will be the 6th seed.....

So here to hoping DREW goes on a tear these last 6 games....

You are an optimist YOOOOOO, it would be great if such a thing happens. I'll just keep cheering the Bills on, and watching the scores of other games.