Two for one?

XTC

There was a rumor about throwing mega cash at a new coach. Could the purse be split? How about Grimm as HC and Frazier as DC/AHC. They both get an upgrade in title and are paid considerably more than what they are currently making.

Goggles? Check!

Suntan lotion? Check!

Flame-retardent suit? Check!

Now blast me to Hell...

There was a rumor about throwing mega cash at a new coach. Could the purse be split? How about Grimm as HC and Frazier as DC/AHC. They both get an upgrade in title and are paid considerably more than what they are currently making.

Goggles? Check!

Suntan lotion? Check!

Now blast me to Hell...

Thinking outside the Box...I like it. But no way in God's green earth would that happen. Those 2 are Head Coaching candidates. No way they move laterally from where they are. But good deal.

Goggles? Check!

Suntan lotion? Check!

Now blast me to Hell...

How about we bring in Garrett and make him the OC, with additional duties as the "assistant to the travelling secretary"

How about we bring in Garrett and make him the OC, with additional duties as the "assistant to the travelling secretary"

At this point in the search, he is no less of a crapshoot than any of the other candidates. I think that considering he is from the offensive side of the ball, he has a better chance than most folks on here realize....If we are taking chances anyway, Hell, count me in as being on board!