Cleveland fires 4 in the Front Office

cale

Cleveland fires front office personnel people

Browns Get To Work

Holmgren believes stability has arrived.

Holmgren provides stability

“It was my charge by our owner to find the best people I can find for these positions, and then define their roles and let’s go,” he said as Lerner kept a low profile in the back of the room. “I just believe they know they’re going to get this job done. I don’t think this is business as usual. We will not continue to have these kind of press conferences. We’re all in it for the long haul.”

Wow, imagine that. Wonder if our GM and CEO would be similarly inspired...and if our owner gives them a similar edict and steps into the background.

C

If Ralph Wilson wanted to keep the best people, he would have fired Littman and Bogdan a LONG time ago. But nope, instead he fired the most talented GM in the league. That's the Ralph Wilson way. Keep the crap. Get rid of the good.

Seriously, you should visit the Browns' message board. You'll be in good company.

Cleveland fires front office personnel people

Browns Get To Work

Holmgren believes stability has arrived.

Holmgren provides stability

“It was my charge by our owner to find the best people I can find for these positions, and then define their roles and let’s go,” he said as Lerner kept a low profile in the back of the room. “I just believe they know they’re going to get this job done. I don’t think this is business as usual. We will not continue to have these kind of press conferences. We’re all in it for the long haul.”

Wow, imagine that. Wonder if our GM and CEO would be similarly inspired...and if our owner gives them a similar edict and steps into the background.

C

I live an hour from Cleveland and get a lot of Browns' coverage. Trust me, Lerner is not in the background. Holmgren is going to get regular visits from him.

As far as stability.....what? They've turned over the front office staff at least once in the last three years. Holmgren is bringing in his people. And if he doesn't start winning within two years, Lerner will get even more involved.

How will the Browns maintain continuity now? They don't know what they've done. :worthy:

All joking aside, there's a reason why Buffalo chooses to remain in house with their GM and does not shed the dead weight on the payroll. And it's got nothing to do with football.