no salary cap question

I'll throw this out there for anyone who might have a better knowledge of the situation than I:

If there is no salary cap next year, and we assume the Bills sell out at home and in Canada - or assume they bring in as much as they have in recent years - then my question is, how much could the Bills spend above the current salary cap before they lose money?

I'm just thinking that as a business, if Ralph really wants to win, he could justify spending all the profit on players and coaches for a few years, and settle for breaking even, just to see a winner before he dies.

So, basically, I'm wondering how much of a profit does this team see year in and out, on average?

I am tempted to think Ralph might be a much bigger spender in the no cap year or two than other teams, simply on account of his certain impending death, and that he can't carry monetary wealth over into an afterlife... so why not?

I'll throw this out there for anyone who might have a better knowledge of the situation than I:

If there is no salary cap next year, and we assume the Bills sell out at home and in Canada - or assume they bring in as much as they have in recent years - then my question is, how much could the Bills spend above the current salary cap before they lose money?

I'm just thinking that as a business, if Ralph really wants to win, he could justify spending all the profit on players and coaches for a few years, and settle for breaking even, just to see a winner before he dies.

So, basically, I'm wondering how much of a profit does this team see year in and out, on average?

I am tempted to think Ralph might be a much bigger spender in the no cap year or two than other teams, simply on account of his certain impending death, and that he can't carry monetary wealth over into an afterlife... so why not?

I remember seeing that the Bills (ie Ralph) made 34 Mil a season or two ago. Once the revenue sharing is gone though, Im sure that number will fall. But I believe the Bills were the 3rd most profitable that year because we had no debt against us. Without the revenue sharing and the no cap, I would guess we could spend 20-25 Mil and break even. purely a guess though.

I just want to add, that while going into last offseason the Redskins had 8 mil in cap space, yet signed Haynsworth, D.Hall, Dockery, and others to huge HUGE deals, and were still under the cap. The Bills had like 30ish Mil in free cap space, signed TO, Fitzpatric, and Hangartner to table scrap deals, and somehow ran out of cap space. Something tells me our cap guru blows donkey nuts.