"Pants on the Ground"

stevestojan

you are just asking for the wrath of crayonz on this one......

:devil:

Ya... I think he is sniffing around for blood in the water. He actually just defended the province of Manitoba in the other thread!

Anyway... I know the US gets the American name thingy attached to their people. Like I said, anyone in the Western Hemisphere is technically an American... It is all the America's... North, Central, and South.

Anyway... Like the comments said... Young has spent more time in the US... How can he not be truly an "American." ??

:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

These guys say that their song "Back Pockets on the Floor" from 1996 is a lot like GLP's "Pants on the Ground" They do have a similar message but I doubt GLP had ever heard it before.

This is in regards to the General Larry Platt "Pants on The Ground". His song is a take off of the Green Brothers song " Back Pockets On The Floor'. Back Pockets On The Floor was written by G. Green and was copyrighted and recorded by the Green Brothers in 1996. The General's song have the same intent, idea and in part the same message. YOU BE THE JUDGE AMERICA!!

These guys say that their song "Back Pockets on the Floor" from 1996 is a lot like GLP's "Pants on the Ground" They do have a similar message but I doubt GLP had ever heard it before.

You listen to enough songs and it's easy to find similarities, either in the beat or lyrics.

:unsure:

Ya... I think he is sniffing around for blood in the water. He actually just defended the province of Manitoba in the other thread!

Anyway... I know the US gets the American name thingy attached to their people. Like I said, anyone in the Western Hemisphere is technically an American... It is all the America's... North, Central, and South.

Anyway... Like the comments said... Young has spent more time in the US... How can he not be truly an "American." ??

:w00t:

Young's lived for years in La Honda, CA. Up in the hills above Stanford. He has an annual benefit concert at Shorline Amphitheater for The Bridge School, where his now adult autistic son went.

Young's lived for years in La Honda, CA. Up in the hills above Stanford. He has an annual benefit concert at Shorline Amphitheater for The Bridge School, where his now adult autistic son went.

That sounds cool Wacka... But wait... You got me thinking about this "American" thing... Is that part of Cali considered America? :thumbsup::thumbsup: