Could member's dream come true?

Could we end up with no other possibilities, to the point where we turn to Mike Leach?

I'm sure he is looking to get back into coaching...

He could see this as his opportunity to prove his pirate-sword swinging b.s. to everybody. :worthy:

I really don't mind the guy, I just think it was all about his system. His players were a product of that, with the exception of Crabtree. I think he has a very witty and clever personality...at least SOMETHING about this team would be entertaining.

Guest dog14787
awaiting the senator...

Seems like with Mike Leach possibly available he would be jumping right in doesn't it.

Mike Leach is a brilliant offensive minded coach, I really like the fella myself personally and would be very excited if I heard he was being interviewed, especially if all the big names are out of the picture which it sounds like they very well may be.

Seems like with Mike Leach possibly available he would be jumping right in doesn't it.

Mike Leach is a brilliant offensive minded coach, I really like the fella myself personally and would be very excited if I heard he was being interviewed, especially if all the big names are out of the picture which it sounds like they very well may be.

i wouldnt mind leach or harbaugh....-we need a fresh face in there not some tired retread

Guest dog14787
Yes, a gimmick college coach who never finished better than 3d in a mediocre conference is exactly what the Bills need. :worthy:

Mike Leach has football smarts coming out of his ears and I expect him to one day come onto the NFL scene and change the way successful offenses operate just like he has in college.

Mike Leach understands fully well it all starts up front on both sides of the ball. Leach Offensively tries to distribute the ball as evenly as possible among his weapons knowing its the best formula for success. Everything Leach does is carefully calculated, nothing goes unnoticed. To top it all off Mike Leach is as entertaining as he is intelligent which makes him a very good teacher.

The fellas a brilliant coach in my opinion and has a very bright future ahead of him.

Mike Leach has football smarts coming out of his ears and I expect him to one day come onto the NFL scene and change the way successful offenses operate just like he has in college.

Just like Steve Spurrier did, right?

Mike Leach understands fully well it all starts up front on both sides of the ball. Leach Offensively tries to distribute the ball as evenly as possible among his weapons knowing its the best formula for success. Everything Leach does is carefully calculated, nothing goes unnoticed. To top it all off Mike Leach is as entertaining as he is intelligent which makes him a very good teacher.

The fellas a brilliant coach in my opinion and has a very bright future ahead of him.

That's why Texas Tech defenses have sucked while he was the coach.