Just how delicious is Frank's RedHot hot sauce?

Mr. Dink

I used to buy a hot sauce made in Clarance called "Armageddon". Hotter than Franks but still tasty and not so vinegary.I would always pick up a few bottles at Wegman's to take home when I was in WNY visiting. I don't think it was ever distributed anywhere but locally.

I looked high and low last time I was there last time and couldn't find any. I think it is discontinued :worthy:

I used to buy a hot sauce made in Clarance called "Armageddon". Hotter than Franks but still tasty and not so vinegary.I would always pick up a few bottles at Wegman's to take home when I was in WNY visiting. I don't think it was ever distributed anywhere but locally.

I looked high and low last time I was there last time and couldn't find any. I think it is discontinued :worthy:

I frequently peruse the hot sauce section in Weggies and haven't seen it.

Is this it?

Same name but I don't think so. I am sure it was made in Clarence. I think they may have folded because of distribution problems. I never saw it anywhere but WNY. My brother is trying to get me to move back to WNY to create a specialty garlic farm, of all things. Maybe I could grow peppers on the side and make my own hot sauce? Talk about loving your job B-)

Also this would be in Cattaraugus County grape country :worthy:

I looked high and low last time I was there last time and couldn't find any. I think it is discontinued :blink:

One of the best hot sauces I've tried is called, and I am not making this up, "Slap My Ass and Call My Sally".