The Bills remind me of smashing your thumb with a hammer.

Tipster19

At first it hurts like hell and you grab your thumb and howl like a banshee but then the throbbing subsides and you start becoming immune to the pain. Then for the next few days it looks like an eyesore as the healing process begins. Days go by and then weeks. There's no pain by now but it looks hideous. The weeks turns into months and now this enigma is in the center, pushing closer to the end of your nail. By now you start forgetting about it and just live with it. It's really not that embarrassing but it's definitely not something that you want to showcase but what are you going to do? Cut it off? No, it's your nail and of course you're going to keep it. Now it's 2 plus months in and you start thinking that it won't be too much longer now before you have a nice new, shiny nail and the healing process is almost complete. Now since this unfortunate incident happened everytime you pick up a hammer you are much more cafeful because you don't want to repeat the same painful mistake again and have to go thru a whole other nail and another long healing process. The concentration is so much more each and everytime you have to hammer something but you don't forget your previous mistake.

Based on that analogy I'm starting to look forward to this next month, we're going to have a brand new nail but the only thing that concerns me though is that Ralph is the one that's still holding the hammer.