Anyone else scream at their TV

Beerball

Show me the fuggin replay? I thought the fox broadcast was very poorly produced. Tim Green and his partner were constantly making references to mistakes/penalties and we never saw the replay. The hold by Jason P comes to mind. Green says he tackled his guy...OK, show me. Never saw a replay. That's just one play that comes to mind. Give me the CBS teams, this fox group sucked stojan.

Show me the fuggin replay?  I thought the fox broadcast was very poorly produced.  Tim Green and his partner were constantly making references to mistakes/penalties and we never saw the replay.  The hold by Jason P comes to mind.  Green says he tackled his guy...OK, show me.  Never saw a replay.  That's just one play that comes to mind.  Give me the CBS teams, this fox group sucked stojan.

128046[/snapback]

It must be hard for them trying to support a pansy-ass conference like the NFC :( So many finesse teams that throw for big yardage and can't play defense. I was sure yelling at my TV on the "just give it to him"-esque touchdown Holt got today, as well as the hold on Evans that would have had no impact whatsoever on the play.

It must be hard for them trying to support  a pansy-ass conference like the NFC  :(  So many finesse teams that throw for big yardage and can't play defense. I was sure yelling at my TV on the "just give it to him"-esque touchdown Holt got today, as well as the hold on Evans that would have had no impact whatsoever on the play.

128053[/snapback]

Was that the TD at the very edge of the endzone, where the zebra said he was pushed out? If so, I agree.

They completely missed the celebration flag being thrown, even though you could see the hankie fly... They even talked over the ref (which I thought was taboo in NFL broadcasting....) calling the penalty. Took until the kickoff for them to catch it.

They completely missed the celebration flag being thrown, even though you could see the hankie fly... They even talked over the ref (which I thought was taboo in NFL broadcasting....) calling the penalty. Took until the kickoff for them to catch it.

128143[/snapback]

Amen...These announcers so often miss half the game while babbling self importantly in the name of "analysis". The other half of the time they can't seem to figure out what's going on when it's clear to even the casual football fan.