Gregggggos son enrolls early at VA Tech plays LB

Beerball

I know nothing about High School ball, but that dude was one on the highest ratedp players in in DC the last couple of years. That was a big get for Tech.

Also, not sure how I feel about the whole enrolling early to get spring ball in. Seems like that last 5 months of high school is a pretty special time...but then again there are no smoking hot 23 year old grad students looking to teach the freshman football players some new tricks either :D

I know nothing about High School ball, but that dude was one on the highest ratedp players in in DC the last couple of years. That was a big get for Tech.

Also, not sure how I feel about the whole enrolling early to get spring ball in. Seems like that last 5 months of high school is a pretty special time...but then again there are no smoking hot 23 year old grad students looking to teach the freshman football players some new tricks either :D

Um, tech is primarily an ag and engineering school...great place but not really overflowing with beautiful people. Anyway, good for the kid and tech. Go Hokies

Um, tech is primarily an ag and engineering school...great place but not really overflowing with beautiful people. Anyway, good for the kid and tech. Go Hokies

You get 30,000 students together and there's going to be some lookers in the bunch