We are a reactionary bunch

I love how we are so reactionary. There is no news so we make up news. Which is what a lot of sports talk people do. They share their "educated" opinion. I am sorry but we have no clue who all has been interviewed. We have no clue who is our top choice because we root for a team that wants things to stay behind close doors. Therefore there is a lot of speculation. I am tired of people trying to pin point why we cant get a top notch coach or assistant, when we make our definition of who a top notch coach or coordinator is based on what we know about them, but in all reality we have no clue how they would do in Buffalo. I for one have spent way to much time trying to get the scoop when in fact we will not know until the Bills let it be known. As a fan I appreciate that they are interviewing a lot of people. I personally am not sure having a big name coach will make the difference. The difference will be getting a big O-line that is good. If we have a line that can protect the QB I think most coaches would succeed in this league. If we were able to get good on both lines then we have a serious shot of winning with a Joe Schmo off the streets (not really), but most NFL Coaches are in the NFL because they are good enough to be there. I believe what separates the "bad", the "good" and the "great" coaches is the personnel they draft and acquire. This has more to do with Buddy then it does the next coach. I want a good coach, but I am not going to go postal if we do not get who I "think" is a good coach.

I love how we are so reactionary. There is no news so we make up news. Which is what a lot of sports talk people do. They share their "educated" opinion. I am sorry but we have no clue who all has been interviewed. We have no clue who is our top choice because we root for a team that wants things to stay behind close doors. Therefore there is a lot of speculation. I am tired of people trying to pin point why we cant get a top notch coach or assistant, when we make our definition of who a top notch coach or coordinator is based on what we know about them, but in all reality we have no clue how they would do in Buffalo. I for one have spent way to much time trying to get the scoop when in fact we will not know until the Bills let it be known. As a fan I appreciate that they are interviewing a lot of people. I personally am not sure having a big name coach will make the difference. The difference will be getting a big O-line that is good. If we have a line that can protect the QB I think most coaches would succeed in this league. If we were able to get good on both lines then we have a serious shot of winning with a Joe Schmo off the streets (not really), but most NFL Coaches are in the NFL because they are good enough to be there. I believe what separates the "bad", the "good" and the "great" coaches is the personnel they draft and acquire. This has more to do with Buddy then it does the next coach. I want a good coach, but I am not going to go postal if we do not get who I "think" is a good coach.

why do you hate america?

The most frustrating part of the speculation is how negative Bills' fans are about their own team and their own city. I agree with you, that no one knows at this point who the guy will be, despite all the "educated guesses."

Buddy Nix has to be smart enough to know that whoever gets hired, has to be more passionate about wanting to turn the Bills around then the last three idiots other GM's have hired since 2001! Gregggg Williams seemed only to want to hear himself talk up at the podium and blamed every loss on his players, since he and his coaches were doing all the right stuff. Mularkey was better, and coached the Bills to their only winning record just missing the playoffs in 2004, but he quit before he showed us his entire potential. And nobody needs to discuss DJ anymore.

Agreed. It sucks that people have opinions and post them here. Do you guys think this is a message board or something? :D

Sure, but the "message" in message board should imply communication and exchange, which means the participants sort of have to take a look at what's already being said and decide if it needs to be said again. This place would be no fun if it were all ICE all the time (and it's starting to resemble that, which is what the OP is likely complaining about).

I love reading posts that are about football and what people are seeing on the field. It makes it worth coming here to read posts from R. Rich, dave mcbride, Lori of course, and Bill from NYC (despite differences of opinion), to name just a few of many. Posting football opinions, especially those that are well thought out, is just fine. Posting the same "Bills will never win! I'm going to jump the Falls!" missive just seems, well, pointless.