The Fans will have the last word

Dr. Trooth

Seems like the FO doesn't care what the fans think. Brandon has pulled the Barnum & Baily crap for 10 years with success and Ralph's endorsed it. They fired Jaron 10 weeks ago and still no HC. If the Bills go ahead and bring in another OC or DC that has to learn to be a HC on the job, I hope the fans are wise enough to wait and see how things unfold before they run for the koolaid and season tix. What will the coaching staff look like? QB?, LB?, OT?, free agency, the draft. How will the entire preseason look? FO's actions and not words will speak volumes in the coming weeks and months.

I know a lot of fans don't care whether the Bills win or lose, they'll still pony up for their season's tix and that's their right.

But, with an economy in the tank and the Bills seemingly either totally inept or unwilling to field a competetive team, I hope the fans think with their brain insted of their heart and say "NYET" to Bills season tix and force the Bills to earn back the trust of the fans.

I just don't see the Bills doing anything different than they've done for the past several seasons. I think they've developed a new mantra... "dare to be adequate".

Seems like the FO doesn't care what the fans think. Brandon has pulled the Barnum & Baily crap for 10 years with success and Ralph's endorsed it. They fired Jaron 10 weeks ago and still no HC. If the Bills go ahead and bring in another OC or DC that has to learn to be a HC on the job, I hope the fans are wise enough to wait and see how things unfold before they run for the koolaid and season tix. What will the coaching staff look like? QB?, LB?, OT?, free agency, the draft. How will the entire preseason look? FO's actions and not words will speak volumes in the coming weeks and months.

I know a lot of fans don't care whether the Bills win or lose, they'll still pony up for their season's tix and that's their right.

But, with an economy in the tank and the Bills seemingly either totally inept or unwilling to field a competetive team, I hope the fans think with their brain insted of their heart and say "NYET" to Bills season tix and force the Bills to earn back the trust of the fans.

I just don't see the Bills doing anything different than they've done for the past several seasons. I think they've developed a new mantra... "dare to be adequate".

I dont see how the bills are going to sell tickets this year without making the team better. They brought TO which boosted their ticket sales but TO did not help the bills win. I think this year the team actually tries to get a decent coach because its probably the only way the bills will sell a lot of tickets this year.

Fans define success as winning and IMO at this point making the playoffs is the goal. I'm not so sure the execs at OBD see it that way, at least the CEO, CFO, and perhaps the owner. Seems like profit is the motivating factor, hence the cost-cutting moves last season.

I thought it ironic that the quasi-GM of the franchise was not heard from as the season started slow and finished poorly. That absence speaks volumes, especially considering that fans were told 7-9 wasn't good enough. Brandon said very little at the Nix introduction, so I'm left to believe he's not one to be in the spotlight any more than necessary when things aren't good.