More Pressure On Russell B.

He said the Jags are lowering ticket prices and the Redskins are not increasing pricing for 2010, meaning are other teams going to not do the usual price increase? I know my club contract is up for renewal this year, I'm wondering if that will increase.

I know my club contract is up for renewal this year, I'm wondering if that will increase.

Jack you've always been one of the calmer, saner people on the board. So why the lunacy now? :blink:

Ralph is alive. You know damn well there will be an increase this year and each year of the contract and I assume they are only doing 3 year renewals again. Are you still in the Van? You are renewing?

lowered by the Jags and Skins prices for general admission tickets for 2010 season have not increased.

A trend forming?!

Bills still have the cheapest tix, so Ralphie has a window to raise them some and still be below the league.

Jax has to lower prices because people didn't even go to see a winning program. Snyder's prices were a bit on the high side anyway. Meanwhile, I'm getting daily spam calls to buy Jets PSLs. They're not having a good time in the Swamp filling the new Xanadu.

Jack you've always been one of the calmer, saner people on the board. So why the lunacy now? :blink:

Ralph is alive. You know damn well there will be an increase this year and each year of the contract and I assume they are only doing 3 year renewals again. Are you still in the Van? You are renewing?

I'm still in Van, I'm 99% certain I'm renewing, but I won't go to every game. I'll pick and choose a few and sell off the others.

He said the Jags are lowering ticket prices and the Redskins are not increasing pricing for 2010, meaning are other teams going to not do the usual price increase? I know my club contract is up for renewal this year, I'm wondering if that will increase.

He said that the Jags are lowering prices and the Skins aren't raising their GA prices. Oh boy, so Snyder will raise everything but the General Admission prices. You go Danny Boy.

If the bills lower their ticket price, will Hammer lower the price of parking?

I'll lower my ticket price also! I lowered my parking prices a couple of times this past season. The last game of the season, Jay and The Rock's Nikki took advantage of the lower price. Did you?

Know I can start drunk'in.