Billboards, Planes and Sources Deep Within the Organization...

Kipers Hair

I know I gave my diagnosis and informal epitaph regarding the problems with the Buffalo Bills Organization, but with each passing day, watching the disappointment boiling into frustration and anger, I really need to express my fascination and at times admiration for those of you willing to cough up monies to pay for a billboard admonishing ambivalent ownership in a desperate plea to be heard, tracking flights and desperately clinging to rumors originating from sources reportedly in the know.

You “true” Bills fans are simply amazing – a true character study in perseverance. Not since the hardy souls in Stalingrad defied Hitler’s Nazi forces and ultimately won in 1943 has the world seen such steadfast resolve. Who knows what disappointment lies around the next bend, be it the draft, free agency or the coaching search, one thing we do know to be true, once the shock and dismay wear off, you will be there to eat up whatever bland concoction Buddy and the boys cook up for you the opening week of pre-season. Much of me admires your fortitude, but the part that keep’s me coming back and watching is to see how the true bill-ievers react. Simply amazing. I sincerely am hoping there will come a day when each and every one of them gets a chance to say I told you so.

And in tonight's show the role of drama queen will be performed by...

ALL YOU COWHER SUPPORTERS...it ain't over til it's over......

BILLIEVER'S - TIME TO TAKE IT UP A NOTCH

By JOE LOGAN (1/13/2010 11:27:46 PM)

Let the nay-sayers and haters wallow in the mud with their Long Island pal Schefter and let the Billiever's rock and roll. Time to take it up a notch.

I spoke tonight with my source (who by the way owes me a genny cream when this is over) and apparently there is some heated discussions going on at one bills drive. The message to me was that R&R are getting internal pressure to make Cowher the offer he can't refuse. Final decision on player moves and a commitment to pay for players.

The concern within is that Ralph and Russ are not pursuing Cowher with the amount of urgency that the situation deserves. Privately they are also concerned that Brandon and new GM Buddy Nix may not have the experience needed to be able to recognize the potential of a coordinator or college coach with no head coaching experience. Hence the reason they are suggesting a more aggressive pitch for Cowher who has the proven track record.

None of that is good news, however I was also told that Buffalo Fan Factor is having an effect on the happenings on both sides of the table and the suggestion to me was to see if we could really take it up a notch, and fast!

What have we got to lose folks? Let's do our part. Let's go all in for the Chin.

Here is the plan. I'm asking that everyone interested in doing their part to try to land Cowher write two HANDWRITTEN letters. One to Ralph Wilson and one to Bill Cowher. Tell Ralph why it is important to you that we get Coach Cowher. Draft a second letter to Cowher telling him why you think he should come to Buffalo. Put them both in a single envelope addressed to EastAurora.Org PO Box 125 East Aurora, New York 14052. I know I can get the message directly to Ralph and I will do everything in my power to deliver them to Coach Cowher, even if I have to drive down to Raleigh to do it.

Please try to get all of your letters out by this weekend.

I don't know what Schefter knows and why he says what he says about Cowher. But I believe if we can get hundreds or maybe thousands of handwritten letters hand delivered to him it might just be enough to sway him and tip the scales in our favors.

I'm all in on this until I hear Coach C say he is out. If that happens, we move on. Better to do what we can to help the cause than to just sit back and expect the worst and then complain after the fact. Isn't it?

One thing that you failed to mention was that the russians shot and killed any soldier that retreated at the battle of Stalingrad.

Sometimes weakness needs to be dealt with harshly to yield the desired results. Weather it's an overweight person who needs to be pushed away from the table or a coward soldier forsaking the betterment of his people for fear of his own life, at times like these, one's own strength and fortitude may simply not be enough and they need some guidance if you will. To that end, whatever coach is brought in, he had better be able to lay down the law, practice in the elements and force players to bend to his will. not easily done in an era Prima Donna celebrity athletes. It could be argued that the much hated coach Bellechik (sp) routinely shoots players who choose their own selfishness over the general wellbeing and structure of the team. Hate if you will - the team comes first and there is no playoff drought there. The Bellechiks, Pattons, ETAL who have the strength to conduct business on their terms for the benefit of the greater cause are to be admired and celebrated.

Let the nay-sayers and haters wallow in the mud with their Long Island pal Schefter and let the Billiever's rock and roll. Time to take it up a notch.

I spoke tonight with my source (who by the way owes me a genny cream when this is over) and apparently there is some heated discussions going on at one bills drive. The message to me was that R&R are getting internal pressure to make Cowher the offer he can't refuse. Final decision on player moves and a commitment to pay for players.

The concern within is that Ralph and Russ are not pursuing Cowher with the amount of urgency that the situation deserves. Privately they are also concerned that Brandon and new GM Buddy Nix may not have the experience needed to be able to recognize the potential of a coordinator or college coach with no head coaching experience. Hence the reason they are suggesting a more aggressive pitch for Cowher who has the proven track record.

None of that is good news, however I was also told that Buffalo Fan Factor is having an effect on the happenings on both sides of the table and the suggestion to me was to see if we could really take it up a notch, and fast!

What have we got to lose folks? Let's do our part. Let's go all in for the Chin.

Here is the plan. I'm asking that everyone interested in doing their part to try to land Cowher write two HANDWRITTEN letters. One to Ralph Wilson and one to Bill Cowher. Tell Ralph why it is important to you that we get Coach Cowher. Draft a second letter to Cowher telling him why you think he should come to Buffalo. Put them both in a single envelope addressed to EastAurora.Org PO Box 125 East Aurora, New York 14052. I know I can get the message directly to Ralph and I will do everything in my power to deliver them to Coach Cowher, even if I have to drive down to Raleigh to do it.

I don't know what Schefter knows and why he says what he says about Cowher. But I believe if we can get hundreds or maybe thousands of handwritten letters hand delivered to him it might just be enough to sway him and tip the scales in our favors.

I'm all in on this until I hear Coach C say he is out. If that happens, we move on. Better to do what we can to help the cause than to just sit back and expect the worst and then complain after the fact. Isn't it?

You sir, are the embodiment of my post. Thank you - this is why I like this site so much. Cheers and here's hoping you receive the joyous news you so desperately dream of and deserve.

If it is going to be Fantasy Island day on the board, why don’t we recruit the infamous landscaping company that worked on Leodis McKelvin’s home to pay a visit to Brian Schottenheimer’s pad?

Guest dog14787
I know I gave my diagnosis and informal epitaph regarding the problems with the Buffalo Bills Organization, but with each passing day, watching the disappointment boiling into frustration and anger, I really need to express my fascination and at times admiration for those of you willing to cough up monies to pay for a billboard admonishing ambivalent ownership in a desperate plea to be heard, tracking flights and desperately clinging to rumors originating from sources reportedly in the know.

You “true” Bills fans are simply amazing – a true character study in perseverance. Not since the hardy souls in Stalingrad defied Hitler’s Nazi forces and ultimately won in 1943 has the world seen such steadfast resolve. Who knows what disappointment lies around the next bend, be it the draft, free agency or the coaching search, one thing we do know to be true, once the shock and dismay wear off, you will be there to eat up whatever bland concoction Buddy and the boys cook up for you the opening week of pre-season. Much of me admires your fortitude, but the part that keep’s me coming back and watching is to see how the true bill-ievers react. Simply amazing. I sincerely am hoping there will come a day when each and every one of them gets a chance to say I told you so.

I also think that Die hard Bills fans are an amazingly resilient bunch and the most loyal sports fans in the world. The consecutive Superbowl losses and the Frank Reich comeback has conditioned us to the finely tuned, never give up, never give in, crazed lunatics that we are,

and it makes me proud to be one of them...

big time tacky. lets assume WE DO GET COWHER. next billboards will be

"take us to the superbowl please"

"nice try, better luck next year"

"c'mon man, your not trying hard enough,last chance..."

"next, say good bye to hall of fame, dont let the door hit you on your way out"

"new coach"

"take us to the superbowl please, pretty please with cherry on top"

"this is your last chance"

"this billboard business is not really working"

"We visually pollute your ride on the 190"

Here, I added one for you