Bat Signal for Nick Bakay

XTC

We are drowning in confusion and turning on each other like a pack of wolves. I know that you peruse these boards, so get off your fat can and get crackin' on some solutions! Some may even volunteer to butter up each thigh if it will help you jump into your Fatman costume sooner! We need you!!!!!!!!

We are drowning in confusion and turning on each other like a pack of wolves. I know that you peruse these boards, so get off your fat can and get crackin' on some solutions! Some may even volunteer to butter up each thigh if it will help you jump into your Fatman costume sooner! We need you!!!!!!!!

speaking of a pack of wolves

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So where there two of, there was two of us in the wolf pack.. I was alone first in the pack and then doug joined in later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, “Wait a second could it be?”. And now I know for sure.. I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas; looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So where there two of, there was two of us in the wolf pack.. I was alone first in the pack and then doug joined in later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, “Wait a second could it be?”. And now I know for sure.. I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas; looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

Do you know if this thread is pager friendly? I'm not getting a sig' on my beeper

pathetic - i do feel sorry for you - truly and sincerely sorry.