The Bills make me wanna LAUGH!!!!!!

Buffalo 66

This is what i get for expecting a well thought out piece. This could have had potential if you went it to the fact that all you can now do is laugh because there is nothing left to do. the tears have been shed to much the beers all drank, so now all that is left to do is laugh.

Its kinda like a bad relationship when it ends you go through all the above but eventually it all works out for ya in teh end.

Have we hit rock bottom? I blame ralph, hes not putting the money out there! He is a CHEAP ASS and will die with alot of money.Why do Bills fans continue to be the best fans in the NFL? As long as they continue to sell out games whats it matter to Wison and Brandon, they are getting richer and we are getting poorer! I believe nothing will change here, this organization is a joke, no disrespect to the fans who are the most loyal fans in the NFL . I just would love to see fans give up there season tickets and not support this train wreck of an organization, if we just settle for mediocre bull s@#$ ! The Bills are a Fu@#ing joke.Go Sabres!

Have we hit rock bottom? I blame ralph, hes not putting the money out there! He is a CHEAP ASS and will die with alot of money.Why do Bills fans continue to be the best fans in the NFL? As long as they continue to sell out games whats it matter to Wison and Brandon, they are getting richer and we are getting poorer! I believe nothing will change here, this organization is a joke, no disrespect to the fans who are the most loyal fans in the NFL . I just would love to see fans give up there season tickets and not support this train wreck of an organization, if we just settle for mediocre bull s@#$ ! The Bills are a Fu@#ing joke.Go Sabres!

Actually when he dies he wont have any money unless he has figured out a way to take it with him??