Earlier This Week We Discussed

kdharge

I earlier in the week was going at it on this Forum with the timing of getting rid of Izelle Reese our Free Safety and putting in Rashad Baker a Free Agent Rookie from Tenneesee to start before the "The Greatest Show on Turf " I for one went to most of the Training Camp and personally thought that he should have been the starter back then, but like others resisted because we had a top 10 defense and I.Reese was the Safety. But when you look at the past 10 games now I should have been screaming for I. Reese to get booted. You Noticed he was one of the inactives today,It was not that Reeses couldnt make plays, it was the Bullseye that was placed on the Secondary because the opponent knew we couldnt make a play or" Do Basic" coverages because of the Lack of Speed. today I watched collectively the Fastest group of recievers in my life with no excuse of the Wind,Crowd Noise and our young Pups held up well So here is to you R.Baker,G.Greer,and Mcgee to bringing back making plays as the standard and not experience as a main Criteria for starting. Again Experience is nothing if your body cant make the plays. :(