I guess it could be worse...

DarthICE

We could be stuck with that moron Fox and his girlfriend Delhomme...

Carolina has done much more than Buffalo the last few years and Panthers fans want Fox ran out on a rail, but leave it to Buffalo fans to want this clown. More replacing the latest turd with a nother new shiny one I guess.

Make no mistake....Fox, on the worst day of his life, is a better coach than Jauron.

Don't know what your point is here Iceman.

I really don't get the John Fox bashing either. He's a pretty good coach. The middle of his starting D was decimated by season ending injuries from day 1 this season and the Panthers finished strong. His philosophy is to have a strong running game and tough defense. He was loyal to his starting QB to a fault, but overall, has done a fine job in Carolina. I would welcome John Fox (with a good OC) to Buffalo.

Only drawback is we would be sick to death of hearing "it is what it is" at every press conference.

his point is the same as usual...... "Always expect the worst, and you will never be disappointed."

Point is he can't put two winning seasons together in a row. Point is he pushed to have his pathetic, old, worthless, washed up QB get an extention that puts the panthers in a hole due to guaranteed money. Point is he played that QB regardless of how badly he was which cost the team a possible winning season.

But hey, lets not let facts get in the way.

Carolina has done much more than Buffalo the last few years and Panthers fans want Fox ran out on a rail, but leave it to Buffalo fans to want this clown. More replacing the latest turd with a nother new shiny one I guess.

THAT, was a great find!

Thanks for the perspective.

I guess the grass is always greener somewhere else...

There is an idiotic argument going around that because Fox lost to Jauron this year that he is somehow a worse coach. Shanahan lost to Jauron as well, do you think that Dan Snyder was concerned about that? As far as Delhomme is concerned, that guy was the most "veteran" QB that Fox had at his disposal. Delhomme did in fact pull it together for a few weeks this season and Fox probably felt he had few options going forward while Carolina was still in the middle of vying for a playoff berth. Its not like he had Aaron Rodgers waiting in the wings for Christ's sake! Matt Moore looks like a pretty viable option going forward, but he did not have the game day experience under his belt that Delhomme had. The Bills would be damn lucky to have Fox, and if they were smart they would look into seeing what it would take to pry him away from the Panthers John Fox damn near knocked off the Patriots in the Super Bowl, did you forget that?

Hmmmmmmm...further, by your own admission, "Carolina has done much more than Buffalo the last few years" How does that make the Carolina situation worse?

Push comes to shove, there is not a member on this board that would not have traded in Jauron for Fox over the last three years? Any takers? If we could time travel, how many of you would have taken Fox when the opportunity presented itself? Show of hands!

Hmmmmmmm...further, by your own admission, "Carolina has done much more than Buffalo the last few years" How does that make the Carolina situation worse?

Push comes to shove, there is not a member on this board that would not have traded in Jauron for Fox over the last three years? Any takers? If we could time travel, how many of you would have taken Fox when the opportunity presented itself? Show of hands!

What? No retort Ice?