Tim Tebow

brenty

Well there you go, Brenty, that's why we should not draft him, reason 1 and reason 2.

there are a lot of quarter back where they look huge but when ur face to face they dont seem that big. met edwards, he is kinda average size, i mean ya see pictures of the dude and they make look like a giant. but thats with every other QB, manning isnt a bulky dude, and tebow didnt look bulky, but seeing him hit head on with D proves something.

just saying i have a lot of respect for the guy and he was really nice. not trying to get in a huge debate over him.

I always like a QB that wasnt a douche and actually cared alot about football and what is around it.

go bills

there are a lot of quarter back where they look huge but when ur face to face they dont seem that big. met edwards, he is kinda average size, i mean ya see pictures of the dude and they make look like a giant. but thats with every other QB, manning isnt a bulky dude, and tebow didnt look bulky, but seeing him hit head on with D proves something.

just saying i have a lot of respect for the guy and he was really nice. not trying to get in a huge debate over him.

I always like a QB that wasnt a douche and actually cared alot about football and what is around it.

go bills

Yeah he is definatley not a douche. Brings his mother everywhere though, grown man

I wish Marshawn Lynch took his mother everywhere.

Funny how that works. Some people look life MORE of a douche that they bring mommy along, some LESS when they do that.

Although, I don't know Mrs. Lynch, maybe she is stealing $20s too.....

Tearbow and the Gators made a living off of beating up on schools with inferior talent. He tries some of the crap in the NFL like he did at Florida he'll get his @ss handed to him