Hawaii can't afford special election

Really? I missed that... Where is the Pro-Bowl gonna be now? Will it move around like the SuperBowl?

What I think is stupid is that it's the week before the Super Bowl, not after. So that means that anyone who is playing in the Super Bowl the following week can pretty much to crossed off the list of players in the Pro Bowl.

What I think is stupid is that it's the week before the Super Bowl, not after. So that means that anyone who is playing in the Super Bowl the following week can pretty much to crossed off the list of players in the Pro Bowl.

Yeah, because otherwise the Pro Bowl is an AWESOME TV event!

True. Football is not a game that should have a Pro-Bowl... Just too physically taxing.

Many of those players who play in the Superbowl each year pass on going to the Pro Bowl the week after. Many players didn't like the lengthy travel or the long gap between the end of the season (for those players that don't participate in the playoffs) and the pro bowl game. It'll probably save the NFL some money in these difficult economic times.

Yeah, because otherwise the Pro Bowl is an AWESOME TV event!

I love the Pro Bowl. Watch it every year. Few things are more entertaining than watching a field goal or PAT attempt. You literally have all these lineman filling in for special teams, and as soon as the ball is snapped, they all stand up, watch the ball, and walk off the field. That' Must See TV right there.