Palin signs deal with FOX News

Actually I like Juan Williams. He presents good opinions and seems to be willing to listen to the other side. Colmes, on the other hand, is a mindless liberal zombie [or pretends to be, on the advice of his agent] And what is that one side eyebrow being higher than the other supposed to convey? A sense of skepticism?

:ph34r:

Hit the nail on the head: Explains the whole liberal Fox team.

Again... I believe they are fair and balanced in regard to balancing out the rest of what they perceive to be other liberal media outlets (the networks). I mean honestly, if there is this vast liberal media conspiracy that has gripped the nation for some time... Doesn't Fox News debuting on the air in the late 1990's fairly balance things out? :devil:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I like Juan Williams. He presents good opinions and seems to be willing to listen to the other side. Colmes, on the other hand, is a mindless liberal zombie [or pretends to be, on the advice of his agent] And what is that one side eyebrow being higher than the other supposed to convey? A sense of skepticism?

Colmes is the liberal version of a Sean Hannity, except that he has a vagina.

Colmes is the liberal version of a Sean Hannity, except that he has a vagina.

By no means. He is just a stooge. I mean you may believe it is easy for a liberal to wreck their career... :devil::ph34r: But, there is a sure way to do it... Just sign up with Fox News.

Fox's liberals are like the old guys Ali fought to rise to the top. Fodder.

By no means. He is just a stooge. I mean you may believe it is easy for a liberal to wreck their career... :devil::ph34r: But, there is a sure way to do it... Just sign up with Fox News.

Fox's liberals are like the old guys Ali fought to rise to the top. Fodder.

But Joe Scarborogh, usually the SOLE GOP voice on his show and that entire MSNBC network.....hes OK, right?

JESUS !@#$ING CHRIST....what does it take to get people to realize the EXACT SAME !@#$ING GAME is being played here???!!!??? Its like a bunch of !@#$ing cigar smokers complaining about the second hand smoke from the dude smoking a Parliament at the other side of the bar.

I think it means he can smell what The Rock is cooking.

YES! Wish he would wrestle again instead of these silly movies. He was close to Hogan in stature and entertainment value, IMO.

nWo reuniting on TNA is kinda fun. Nostalgic. Nothing beats pro wrestling for over the top outlandish guilty pleasure TV entertainment.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: You gotta be joking... Those are some heavy liberal hitters... Alan Colmes is the only one I recognize and he is Hannity's puppet.

Who in the world are those people? Liberal stooges I take... Now I can see your point if say Fox got a big name liberal say: John Edwards.

Again... Who the heck are those people you mentioned?

So you're saying that the people I mentioned do not count because they are not famous?

As for who the heck these people who I mentioned are....

Alan Colmes- American radio/television host, political commentator and blogger. He is the host of The Alan Colmes Show, a nationally syndicated talk-radio show.

Ellis Henican- He is a staff columnist for Newsday and a daily commentator on the Bloomberg Radio Network.

Juan Williams- Journalist, author, political commentator and news analyst with NPR News.

Kirsten Powers- American columnist, blogger, pundit, and political commentator, Powers also served in the Clinton administration as the Deputy Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Public Affairs.

Bob Beckel- American political commentator and analyst, he is also a columnist for USA Today. Beckel was the campaign manager for Walter Mondale's 1984 presidential campaign.

Marc Lamont Hill- Associate Professor of Education and Anthropology at Columbia University's Teachers College. He is also an affiliated faculty member in African American Studies at Columbia University.

Now if you watched FOX News, you would know this.

So you're saying that the people I mentioned do not count because they are not famous?

As for who the heck these people who I mentioned are....

Alan Colmes- American radio/television host, political commentator and blogger. He is the host of The Alan Colmes Show, a nationally syndicated talk-radio show.

Ellis Henican- He is a staff columnist for Newsday and a daily commentator on the Bloomberg Radio Network.

Juan Williams- Journalist, author, political commentator and news analyst with NPR News.

Kirsten Powers- American columnist, blogger, pundit, and political commentator, Powers also served in the Clinton administration as the Deputy Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Public Affairs.

Bob Beckel- American political commentator and analyst, he is also a columnist for USA Today. Beckel was the campaign manager for Walter Mondale's 1984 presidential campaign.

Marc Lamont Hill- Associate Professor of Education and Anthropology at Columbia University's Teachers College. He is also an affiliated faculty member in African American Studies at Columbia University.

Now if you watched FOX News, you would know this.

And the Bills don't need a big name coach with a proven track record... They can win with just another retread.