Palin signs deal with FOX News

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess its not enough that all the other media outlets are flaming liberals...why are you bothered by one network leaning Republican?

YOU are pathetic.

Because you must all fall in line. When the Nazi (I mean liberal) party talks you should not dispute what they say.

For those defending Fox News, just face it. You are all funking sheep. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

YOU are the guy who is all pissy over the ONE News Outlet running content and opinion counter to what Dear Leader and his minions want us to be spoon fed....the PONE outlet who is a voice of opposition to the norm and WE are the sheep?

Thats comical.

And asking someone to substantiate accusations with proof is not a "defense."

"Defending" would mean someone leveled an accusation...BACKED IT UP WITH SOME PROOF OR TESTIMONY........and THEN someone would counter that with proof or testimony of their own.

We cant do that becuase connor is a kitty.

Sheep? Come on, defend the actions of your party this past year. Give us the merits of their leadership and actions. Point out for us "sheep" the results.

Why do you need your news pre-spun? You don't really gain anything by reinforcing what you already think you know. You become nothing more than a herd animal.

For those defending Fox News, just face it. You are all funking sheep. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm not sure I've seen anyone defend FoxSnooze in this thread, as much as question the base of some of the reactionary criticism against them.

Generally, "They're not dishonest, just stupid" isn't much of a defense.

I'm not sure I've seen anyone defend FoxSnooze in this thread, as much as question the base of some of the reactionary criticism against them.

Generally, "They're not dishonest, just stupid" isn't much of a defense.

I guess. I do see a lot of rooting for the laundry though. My ridiculous cable news network is less awful than yours.

Bob Beckel

Ellis Henican

Alan Colmes

Marc Lamont Hill

Kirsten Powers

Juan Williams

:devil::ph34r: You gotta be joking... Those are some heavy liberal hitters... Alan Colmes is the only one I recognize and he is Hannity's puppet.

Who in the world are those people? Liberal stooges I take... Now I can see your point if say Fox got a big name liberal say: John Edwards.

Again... Who the heck are those people you mentioned?

:ph34r::sick: You gotta be joking... Those are some heavy liberal hitters... Alan Colmes is the only one I recognize and he is Hannity's puppet.

Who in the world are those people? Liberal stooges I take... Now I can see your point if say Fox got a big name liberal say: John Edwards.

Again... Who the heck are those people you mentioned?

You're not familiar with Juan Williams? :devil:

Bob Beckel

Ellis Henican

Alan Colmes

Marc Lamont Hill

Kirsten Powers

Juan Williams

Actually I like Juan Williams. He presents good opinions and seems to be willing to listen to the other side. Colmes, on the other hand, is a mindless liberal zombie [or pretends to be, on the advice of his agent] And what is that one side eyebrow being higher than the other supposed to convey? A sense of skepticism?