Palin signs deal with FOX News

Better...prove Fox engages in tactics the other two cable networks do not.

I am not ok with those tactics from either side....unfortunately, the majority of this country is stupid and likes being pandered to, because they have been pandered to their entire life. That's why we have gone soft.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are libs so obsessed with Fox? Recently MSNBC added Ed Schultz, giving them a SOLID liberal slant from 5PM-12AM.

I could give a !@#$ less.

Meanwhile, Palin joins Fox and the libs go batschitt.

But while we are having fun with the media, lets discuss MSNBC's tendency to lecture us about race and the composition of their lineup:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3096434/ns/msnbc_tv

Thats whiter than a knitting bee in Nebraska.

Last time I saw that much paste was in 3rd grade art class.

Thats so white Wonder Bread is jealous.

OK, Ill stop.

Who the !@#$ is Ed Schultz?

:thumbdown:

If the entire media wasn't leftist/liberal there would be no Fox News as we know it. Media liberal bias is overwhelming. From TV too radio and movies. ****, just look at the latest and greatest over hyped Avatar is a outright !@#$ing communist assault. Old school USSR couldn't do a better job undermining the US psyche.

:thumbdown::lol:

Don't look know Dante... The black helos are swooping in!

:lol::P

Sen. Joseph McCarthy called from the great beyond and wants his schtick back.

I think not. Honestly, I gave up on network news over 10 years ago. Have seen Fox mostly by accident. So in truth, I do my best not to be brainwashed. Movies like Avatar i get dragged to. Would never go if it were up to me but sometimes you have to watch **** to be nice.

Was Avatar no good, did you see it in 3D and what didn't you like about it?

The Fox News channel was launched on October 7, 1996. It's founder, Robert murdoch and it's president, Roger Ailes, both claimed that it was founded to offset the widespread "Liberal Bias" of the mainstream media.

Unfortunately, at the time nobody except Rush limbaugh even knew that the mainstream media HAD a liberal bias.

But now everybody knows it. Because FNC and Rush tell them so 24/7, 365.

But liberals are the sheep, not those independent thinking conservatives, right? Right?

The Fox News channel was launched on October 7, 1996. It's founder, Robert murdoch and it's president, Roger Ailes, both claimed that it was founded to offset the widespread "Liberal Bias" of the mainstream media.

Unfortunately, at the time nobody except Rush limbaugh even knew that the mainstream media HAD a liberal bias.

But liberals are the sheep, not those independent thinking conservatives, right? Right?

Exactly.

That is the meaning behind "fair and balanced." You know... Equal out "liberal bias" elsewhere. :thumbdown::lol:

Was Avatar no good, did you see it in 3D and what didn't you like about it?

He thinks Avatar is a liberal/communist propaganda film that promotes the global warming/conservation agenda. He also thinks Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs promoted living together outside of marriage, and Aladdin promoted acceptance of Muslim jihadists.

Right now, liberals are looking very much like sheep. It would be very difficult for a thinking person to look at the solutions being crafted in Congress so far this year and after taking a close look at them, support them on their merits. Impossible really. When so many continue to support obvious bad policies and overly expensive solutions, they do take on the appearance of sheep.

Bush had an approval rating of under 20% as I recall late in his 2nd term. That to me is evidence that many Republicans recently were not sheep.

What a joke... the "fair and balanced" network just keeps getting redder and redder. No denying it now that Fox News is nothing but a conservative mouthpiece! Fascist News Channel in this case chose perhaps the single most ignorant political figure out there! Too pathetic...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/11/palin.fox/index.html

I guess its not enough that all the other media outlets are flaming liberals...why are you bothered by one network leaning Republican?

YOU are pathetic.

Still not seeing any proof of lies. Just lots of accusations.

Ya, you are right... I thought for a second of those poor, poor people in Haiti eating dirt. I stopped all my bitching about how bad things seem and I am now towing the line about everything!

And all you other dregs... Just think about that for a second before you start pissing and moaning.

:lol:;)

:blink:

Ya, you are right... I thought for a second of those poor, poor people in Haiti eating dirt. I stopped all my bitching about how bad things seem and I am now towing the line about everything!

And all you other dregs... Just think about that for a second before you start pissing and moaning.

:lol:;)

:blink:

Making sense as usual again.