Palin signs deal with FOX News

According to Connor, they lie about 9/11.

Now you are pulling a Fox News. That right there is a lie. I never said that. I had said the 9/11 truthers make a compelling case and I wish they would get a chance to argue it in court. But you distorted my statement in order to suite your purposes (ala Fox News).

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I bet. A typo that they *only* make when a R has done something undefendable.

The teabaggers call themselves that. I swear.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...mp;Profile=1016

You'd figure that if a news network made an "honest" mistake, they wouldn't repeat it again, but not Fox. It does just so happen that they label disgraced Republicans as Democrats not once but multiple times. I love people who are in denial. Open your eyes folks.

I'm not a big supporter of Fox or MSNBC. I do tune in CNN when I watch news, but I have to wade through the slant that they spew too. Fox would be last on the list if I want honesty.

If the entire media wasn't leftist/liberal there would be no Fox News as we know it. Media liberal bias is overwhelming. From TV too radio and movies. ****, just look at the latest and greatest over hyped Avatar is a outright !@#$ing communist assault. Old school USSR couldn't do a better job undermining the US psyche.

There are whole organizations dedicated to pointing out Fox News lies. The lists are huge.

http://www.newshounds.us/

Where does News Hounds say they lie? They say they suck (which I agree with) but it doesn't say they lie. And if they were really News Hounds they would go after all the networks. That site is pathetic and I see why you like it.

Prove they lie.

Where does News Hounds say they lie? They say they suck (which I agree with) but it doesn't say they lie. And if they were really News Hounds they would go after all the networks. That site is pathetic and I see why you like it.

Prove they lie.

Better...prove Fox engages in tactics the other two cable networks do not.

Prove they lie.

Why did you ignore the other 5 links?

Why did you ignore the other 5 links?

Dont give us websites.

YOU YOU YOU cite examples of:

1. Fox "lying"

2. Fox engaging in things the other two cable networks do not.

And one more thing...we want examples from their hard news coverage, NOT from their opinion shows or programming. So quotes from Hannity, OReilly, Beck, etc are out of bounds. Those shows are OPINION and do not fall under the banner of "news reporting."

And i have to ask again...why do you (the left) pull your hair out over Fox. They are a right leaning news organization. If the left doesnt like them, then they should watch programming that fits better with their sensibilities and grasp on reality. Like Sesame Street.

Dont give us websites.

1. Fox "lying"

And one more thing...we want examples from their hard news coverage, NOT from their opinion shows or programming. So quotes from Hannity, OReilly, Beck, etc are out of bounds. Those shows are OPINION and do not fall under the banner of "news reporting."

And i have to ask again...why do you (the left) pull your hair out over Fox. They are a right leaning news organization. If the left doesnt like them, then they should watch programming that fits better with their sensibilities and grasp on reality. Like Sesame Street.

:thumbsup:;) Nice one!!

Dont give us websites.

1. Fox "lying"

WHAT THE F***???

Someone please tell me that mankind has not really managed to become this stupid. Please tell me the this guy is a troll and is just joking around. This post just cannot be serious, there is no way. He is just pulling my chains, right? That has to be the case.

I refuse to belief that a fully evolved homosapien is this far lacking in cognitive ability. There is just no way, it cannot be physically possible.

WHAT THE F***???

Someone please tell me that mankind has not really managed to become this stupid. Please tell me the this guy is a troll and is just joking around. This post just cannot be serious, there is no way. He is just pulling my chains, right? That has to be the case.

I refuse to belief that a fully evolved homosapien is this far lacking in cognitive ability. There is just no way, it cannot be physically possible.

Funny you should complain about the cognitive abilities of someone who's done nothing more than lower himself to your level.

WHAT THE F***???

CITE EXAMPLES OF WHAT FOX "DOES" WITH THEIR HARD NEWS REPORTING THAT THE OTHER NETWORKS DO NOT OR PISS OFF.

CITE EXAMPLES OF WHAT FOX "DOES" WITH THEIR HARD NEWS REPORTING THAT THE OTHER NETWORKS DO NOT OR PISS OFF.

Trick question: Fox doesn't do hard news reporting.

You know what we at my office call a construction accident, missing white woman, and high-speed car chase? A "Fox News Trifecta".

As we all know, reality has a strong liberal bias.

(you are f'in brainwashed man)

I think not. Honestly, I gave up on network news over 10 years ago. Have seen Fox mostly by accident. So in truth, I do my best not to be brainwashed. Movies like Avatar i get dragged to. Would never go if it were up to me but sometimes you have to watch **** to be nice.