Palin signs deal with FOX News

Why are libs so obsessed with Fox? Recently MSNBC added Ed Schultz, giving them a SOLID liberal slant from 5PM-12AM.

I could give a !@#$ less.

Meanwhile, Palin joins Fox and the libs go batschitt.

But while we are having fun with the media, lets discuss MSNBC's tendency to lecture us about race and the composition of their lineup:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3096434/ns/msnbc_tv

Thats whiter than a knitting bee in Nebraska.

Last time I saw that much paste was in 3rd grade art class.

Thats so white Wonder Bread is jealous.

OK, Ill stop.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax, dude. She's hired to give political commentary, not report the news. If Fox commentators are mostly right of center, so what? Most networks have commentary, reporters and anchors who are left of center. I think it's healthy that we have choices. Sometimes those on the right will watch MSNBC and CNN to see leftwing talking points. Same holds true for Fox. Those on the left, whether they want to admit it or not, do tune in to see what the other side has to say.

And the smart people will be left out in the cold........

Why are libs so obsessed with Fox?

Think about it for a moment: if you were a lib, what else is there to be obsessed about? They're kind of screwed because they own everything right now. They're ignoring the one thing on everyone's mind (economy and unemployment) while spending all their time not just on health care, but on a bill that most American's don't want; their numbers are tanking across the board; November looks to be a blood bath so bad that some of them are already quitting;they're calling each other a "negro," ALL while reminding America that the answers to their problems is more spending and higher taxes...so what's left?

Palin stoopid. That's about it.

Why are libs so obsessed with Fox? Recently MSNBC added Ed Schultz, giving them a SOLID liberal slant from 5PM-12AM.

It's not the slant. Everyone has a bias. It's the flat out lies that Fox spews out as well and just a complete lack of intellectual honesty in the debate they present to us.

If Fox News didn't straight up lie to the American people, the hate for FNC would not be so large.

It's not the slant. Everyone has a bias. It's the flat out lies that Fox spews out as well and just a complete lack of intellectual honesty in the debate they present to us.

How is that different than any of the other alphabet soup networks?

If Fox News didn't straight up lie to the American people, the hate for FNC would not be so large.

The only 'hate' for Fox News comes from morons like you who want to believe they are the only ones telling lies.

Relatively speaking, CNN isn't on the same level as the other two.

You're right, they have the worst ratings out of the three. They had Balloon Boy and Michael Jackson as their main topic of discussion for close to a month. Boring stuff :wallbash:

However, I do like 'State of the Union' with John King.

Honestly...we watch FoxSnooze at my office over lunch. For comedy. So I've watched them a lot. And I don't think they lie. I think they're just collectively stupid. There is a difference between being dishonest, and being completely clueless.

You, of all people, should understand that, at least.

Come on, do you think other networks do anything close to **** like this..

http://intershame.com/on/Fox_News/

Those are typos, you nitwit.

And to think when the run a story....to think running a "D" instead of an "R" for ONE out of probably hundreds of times they will flash the guys name would somehow "convince" the audience hes really a Democrat is ridiculous.

Years ago (and even now) newsprint ran corrections for these types of things. But in todays world, the common news error now equates to "lying"

Holy hell.

Bet you LOVE it though when someone on MSNBC or CNN says "teabagger." Thats a real professional tone, right?

It's not the slant. Everyone has a bias. It's the flat out lies that Fox spews out as well and just a complete lack of intellectual honesty in the debate they present to us. If Fox News didn't straight up lie to the American people, the hate for FNC would not be so large.

IQ acting up again today? Honestly, when I read brainless slogan idiocy like this it reminds me that stupid people get the retarded news coverage they deserve. Mouth breathers of America unite! Go to your nearest seething political blog and find out what to say and how to think!

Reminds me of the idiot Bills fan, who after getting spanked by the Patriots for the 45th consecutive time reflexively screams out "BELICHEAT" after every NE touchdown. Annoying, petty, and very, very stupid.

Give us some examples of these lies.