Jason Garret

With an offensive mind like his he would utilize the players we have to thhe full potential. We have similar types of players as Dallas they just aren't utilized properly. They might not be as elite, but with the right system and coach we could see a huge improvement. Think about it...

Marshawn Lynch; Marion Barber. Bruising runners, good change of pace, marion is a lil better in open space though.

Fred Jackson; Felix Jones/Tashard Choice. Jackson is almost an exact mix of both, he's got the good vision and big play ability of Jones and the great hands of Choice.

Shawn Nelson; Jason Witten. Obviously this is more far fetched then the rest of the comparisons but with Garret at the helm we could see Nelson blossom. He showed big play abilities down field and if he can get the mismatches that Garret gets for Witten he could see Pro Bowl type numbers.

Lee Evans; Miles Austin. Really, what is the difference between these two speedsters? Miles's blue eyes? They are both good after the catch and can burn you with a deep ball or a slant pattern.

Just a thought?

With an offensive mind like his he would utilize the players we have to thhe full potential. We have similar types of players as Dallas they just aren't utilized properly. They might not be as elite, but with the right system and coach we could see a huge improvement. Think about it...

Marshawn Lynch; Marion Barber. Bruising runners, good change of pace, marion is a lil better in open space though.

Fred Jackson; Felix Jones/Tashard Choice. Jackson is almost an exact mix of both, he's got the good vision and big play ability of Jones and the great hands of Choice.

Shawn Nelson; Jason Witten. Obviously this is more far fetched then the rest of the comparisons but with Garret at the helm we could see Nelson blossom. He showed big play abilities down field and if he can get the mismatches that Garret gets for Witten he could see Pro Bowl type numbers.

Lee Evans; Miles Austin. Really, what is the difference between these two speedsters? Miles's blue eyes? They are both good after the catch and can burn you with a deep ball or a slant pattern.

Just a thought?

JG would be great here, but Lynch is not like Barber at all -- especially in size. And Jackson is nothing like Felix Jones. Felix Jones is incredibly fast (probably only second to CJ) and we all know that Jackson does not have the break-out speed. If anything, both Lynch and Jackson play like Choice. Granted some of that is due to terrible play calling, but nonetheless, neither of them possess the inherent talent of Jones.

As for Austin/Evans... not even close. Evans has more of a chance being a Andre Reed type player, especially b/c he's getting older. Austin has lightening speed and finds open pockets -- I didn't see that w/ Evans this year. Austin's yards after reception this year were insane. Evans has never done that.

Honestly don't think Jason Garret would be a bad hire AS LONG as we get a proven D-Coordinator to handle the defensive side of the ball. I think Garret is a good offensive mind but he needs some one who can do what Mike Nolan did for Josh McDaniels in Denver.

I don't think that he will come here. 1- He is the highest paid assistant in the NFL. If Ralph wants to hire a coordinator then he isn't going to want to match or exceed the 3 plus million he is currently getting from Dallas. 2- Obviously they have said they wanted to get a guy who has coached before and Garret or any Coordinator obviously doesn't fit that mold.

So Garret is a experienced guy who comes at a high price tag. I would like to have him if Cowher says no and we are left to pick from the Coordinators but in the end I don't think he will come here.

Guest dog14787
Is he better than Mike Leach? :devil:

Speaking of which, Nix should bring Mike Leach in for an interview in my opinion. Mike Leach has football smarts coming out of his ears.

No skeletons in the closet with Mike leach :wallbash:

I like Garrett...