Jay Glazer has a ton of "buff news" on coach

I keep seeing people throwing out Callahan's name too. WTF??!!! Did anyone not watch this guy completely embarass himself in Oakland and Nebraska? If we were to hire Callahan, we will pine for the days of Dick Jauron.

Who cares about Nebraska. That was college, it's different. Did you see Callahan coach the Raidahs to their last Super Bowl appearance? Since he left, they've sucked. How exactly did he embarass himself in Oakland?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about Nebraska. That was college, it's different. Did you see Callahan coach the Raidahs to their last Super Bowl appearance? Since he left, they've sucked. How exactly did he embarass himself in Oakland?

that was the Gruden bowl. It was Callahan coaching Gruden's team, and Gruden coaching Dungy's team.

I did miss that, but when you think it through it's not really a ringing endorsement is it?

I think it was somewhere around the end of 2008 season, when Jauron was taking a lot of heat.

First thing that popped into my head was "Gee, Trent, how many other NFL HC have you played for?

Kind of like getting a Yugo as your first car, and then declaring it the best car ever made.

Settle in for the long haul folks. The Bills will be without a coach until after the SB.

Beginning to look that way.

I would like to see the Bills interview Jim Harbaugh from Stanford.

He always played with fire, and although he never QB'd the Bills, he sure did know how to circle the wagons.

We could use a guy with that fire and heart in Buffalo.

Especially after all of these "big name" former coaches and "hot" coordinators want everything handed to them.

Experienced coachin choices are few and far between? My gosh there a ton of experienced coaches out there. I'd take any of these guys over an inexperienced own: Dan Reeves, Marty S, Brian Billick, Mike Martz, Dennis Green, Fim Fassel, Bill Cowher, the Mooch, Jonn Gruden, Bill Callahan, maybe John Fox, maybe Jack Del Rio. I'd even shotgun out contracts to all these guys and take the first one that comes in over any inexperienced co ordinator. We've rolled the dice the last 3 times. Let's pick someone who has had success in the NFL this time. They're out there.

ok now lets pick from the decent ideas/guys that might want to come here. being upset over getting a coordinator doesnt make any real logical sense. How do you think any HC got to where they are now. Not to mention just about any HC worth anything is either employed or is not leaving their current gig to be apart of this disfunctional family.

I am fine with getting a coordinator, just as long as we get a good one, rather than a midlevel on the cheap. Everybody is all worked up over looking at coordinators, it is perfectly fine with me, and and as the playoffs progress we will most likely find ourselves talking to more