Cleveland? We have a Problem...

XTC

BORN AND RAISED IN BUFFALO. I LOVE BUFFALO. LOVE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE FOOD, BUT IM SORRY ITS A DUMP!!!! THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH! PITTSBURGH USED TO BE A DUMP TOO, BUT THEY TURNED THERE CITY AROUND, NOW ITS AWESOME! BUFF COULD DO THE SAME THING BUT THERE IS NO LEADERSHIP HERE

You speak the truth :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

face it. even compaed to cleveland this city is a DUMP! its sad buts its the truth. we are little detriot

If you seriously think that Buffalo is a dump, then you obviously have not been to Cleveland, Cinci, Jacksonville, or even the Meadowlands. Those places are a bigger dump and holes than Buffalo. I agree with the poster, I can't take the level of disrespect. No doubt tat the O-line needs work and better coaching, but we have talent on D (Dear God Maybin do something) and some decent skill players on O, but I do want someone with fire and if that's Frazier, so be it. I'm a Cowher or Schotty guy, but I want someone who wants to be here too. I heard Al Saunders is a part of Frazier's package. I only saw him here down in DC and everyone fails here too. But he did some things in KC, so I guess we'll see. But get it done... :lol:

Buffalo used to be a dying city. Now it is just dead. Maybe it can make a comeback but that is unlikely. The owner is going to pass away soon and there is no succession plan as there was in Pittsburgh from father to sons. The entire NFL is waiting for Ralph to die so the team can be moved to LA. It doesn't matter how many games they sell out or what the politicians say. It matters even less what we the fans say. The Bills days are numbered. With the Jets and Giants moving back to NYC there won't even be any arguement from the legislature. If the Browns can be relocated to Baltimore do you really think the Bills won't be moved to LA or San Antonio, or Oklahoma City, or any other city where the population is growing?

It's time to relish their history, enjoy the games they have left in Rich Stadium(it will always be Rich to me), and root for the Sabres.

I don't know where you live in Buffalo but my hood is kept very nice

The only part I know that is ****ty is the East side

I now live on thirty acres in Pa.Northwestern.Grew up on Aldridge and Whitfield .And yes South Buffalo and South Park look like a dump to me. What happened to all the Irish catholics there?

If you seriously think that Buffalo is a dump, then you obviously have not been to Cleveland, Cinci, Jacksonville, or even the Meadowlands. Those places are a bigger dump and holes than Buffalo. I agree with the poster, I can't take the level of disrespect. No doubt tat the O-line needs work and better coaching, but we have talent on D (Dear God Maybin do something) and some decent skill players on O, but I do want someone with fire and if that's Frazier, so be it. I'm a Cowher or Schotty guy, but I want someone who wants to be here too. I heard Al Saunders is a part of Frazier's package. I only saw him here down in DC and everyone fails here too. But he did some things in KC, so I guess we'll see. But get it done... :lol:

BEEN TO ALL OF THOSE CITYS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS. AND BY FAR AWAY BETTER CITYS THEN BUFFALO. ITS NOT LIKE I WANNA SAY THIS! ITS JUST TRUE!! AND ITS NOT EVEN A DEBATE!

BORN AND RAISED IN BUFFALO. I LOVE BUFFALO. LOVE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE FOOD, BUT IM SORRY ITS A DUMP!!!! THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH! PITTSBURGH USED TO BE A DUMP TOO, BUT THEY TURNED THERE CITY AROUND, NOW ITS AWESOME! BUFF COULD DO THE SAME THING BUT THERE IS NO LEADERSHIP HERE

There no leadership in the State government, which is the real reason nothing gets done in this town, All the money flows downstate.

I don't buy any of this. Ralph's money is just as green as any other NFL owner's money. Any coach with intelligence would jump at this opportunity given that Ralph is finally willing to open up his wallet and pay top dollar for a decent coach. If a coach doesn't want that then screw 'em. And who gives a rat's ass what the media thinks? I really don't care. The media has to have a whipping boy and that's just how it is. The only way to get away from that is to BECOME A WINNER. Buffalo got plenty of media love during the Super Bowl years. We're just an easy target for them right now. If any prospective coach out there would actually avoid this job because of media reports (and I really doubt that would even happen), then I wouldn't want a coach like that around here anyhow. Buffalo WILL land a top-notch HC. They are just taking their time -- and they SHOULD take their time. There's no reason this hire has to happen immediately -- just has to happen in the near term -- within a few weeks.

Naw, you are not following...plenty of cities have their "dumpy" spots and their lovely spots. I mention that I am a Bills fan (live in NC) and people turn their heads as if they need a moment to compose themselves so that they don't chortle directly in my face. Gosh.....you are such an otherwise altogether person....what would make you root for a team like that...their expression speaks volumes. It is insane that four consecutive SB losses can create such contempt...but that is what it is....pity, contempt, disdain because I choose to root for the Bills since 1978 mind you. :lol:

I don't respect the opinion of a peuke such as yourself. Go take a course on writing, then come back and post more nonsense.

I don't buy any of this. Ralph's money is just as green as any other NFL owner's money. Any coach with intelligence would jump at this opportunity given that Ralph is finally willing to open up his wallet and pay top dollar for a decent coach. If a coach doesn't want that then screw 'em. And who gives a rat's ass what the media thinks? I really don't care. The media has to have a whipping boy and that's just how it is. The only way to get away from that is to BECOME A WINNER. Buffalo got plenty of media love during the Super Bowl years. We're just an easy target for them right now. If any prospective coach out there would actually avoid this job because of media reports (and I really doubt that would even happen), then I wouldn't want a coach like that around here anyhow. Buffalo WILL land a top-notch HC. They are just taking their time -- and they SHOULD take their time. There's no reason this hire has to happen immediately -- just has to happen in the near term -- within a few weeks.

HOPE YOUR RIGHT!!! GET USED TO THE NAME FRAZIER! BILLS ARE SO FLAWD IN THE FRONT OFFICE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

HOPE YOUR RIGHT!!! GET USED TO THE NAME FRAZIER! BILLS ARE SO FLAWD IN THE FRONT OFFICE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

The one guy in the FO I wish was gone is Jeff Littmann -- the treasurer. I think that guy is a problem. This guy seems to have too much say in matters. He's just a bean counter. He shouldn't have any decision-making capacity.

The one guy in the FO I wish was gone is Jeff Littmann -- the treasurer. I think that guy is a problem. This guy seems to have too much say in matters. He's just a bean counter. He shouldn't have any decision-making capacity.

aren't all treasurers bean counters? That's their job!