Moulds new Role

SlamnSam

Guest shane conlan

i just wish i could ask Moulds "why dont you want to catch the ball?". in all seriousness, bledsoe put a perfect pass right out in front of him in the endzone, IN THE ENDZONE, and he pulls his hands back and lets it drop! Why doesnt he want to be a playmaker? Forget naming all the "stars" who would have caught that ball, you could probably name 15 2nd receivers who are hungrier for the ball than him...

For everyone who was flipping out about trading him earlier this week, he is NOT worth $8million next year, if his only role is to be a decoy. His play is not impressive, right now he's riding the same wave Ruben was when he made it to all those pro-bowls, just his name...

I don't think EM would like being a decoy.  Did you see the late hit he had after the Bledsoe INT.  He was in a raw mood today and I think he is really getting sick of losing, in which case I do not blame him at all.

127558[/snapback]

if he's sick of losing and playing for a team that doesnt put up points maybe he should start catching balls in the endzone

if he's sick of losing and playing for a team that doesnt put up points maybe he should start catching balls in the endzone

127562[/snapback]

Not just the endzone, he has had the dropsies alot lately and that is not like him at all.

well... its not like him if this were 1999, but in 2004 after the past 2 seasons its A LOT like him. this just didnt start a few weeks ago, Moulds dropped A LOT of balls last year. remember, Sam Adams had just as many touchdowns as Moulds last season

Guest shane conlan
Nah Eric Moulds is a leader.

127576[/snapback]

a leader of dropping balls, a leader of passing blame

he's not a leader on that field, there are NO leaders on that field for the offense.

So Moulds is the whipping boy this week? Oh well, you're not a Bills fan if you don't have something to B word about.

To throw in, I noticed that Moulds didn't show enough enthusiastic support for Campbell after his TDs. He must have been jealous, not a quality you want in a leader.

I think we should cut him this offseason and draft a rookie WR who will take 3 years to develop.

Guest shane conlan
So Moulds is the whipping boy this week?  Oh well, you're not a Bills fan if you don't have something to B word about.

To throw in, I noticed that Moulds didn't show enough enthusiastic support for Campbell after his TDs.  He must have been jealous, not a quality you want in a leader.

I think we should cut him this offseason and draft a rookie WR who will take 3 years to develop.

127584[/snapback]

hahaha, im definitely not calling for moulds head, but all week i watched people crawl up his jock like speaking against him was blasphemy, and argueing back and forth about "he's one of the best WR's in the league" and today he just proved a point.

i dont think getting rid of him would help the team at all, but i dont think paying him $8million next year is a good idea either

i think he's a very good reciever, especially if he was making about $2-3million, which is about what he's worth

hahaha, im definitely not calling for moulds head, but all week i watched people crawl up his jock like speaking against him was blasphemy, and argueing back and forth about "he's one of the best WR's in the league" and today he just proved a point. 

i dont think getting rid of him would help the team at all, but i dont think paying him $8million next year is a good idea either

i think he's a very good reciever, especially if he was making about $2-3million, which is about what he's worth

127597[/snapback]

Talking about money in the middle of the season is really pointless. There's nine months of offseason to deal with those issues, and if Moulds is hogging cap space they'll address it.

For the Bills to continue to improve, though, they need Moulds. Bledsoe's tendency to lock onto him isn't doing the offense any favors, but Bledsoe won't be the starting QB next season.

The more the other WRs get looks, the better they get. Hopefully the coaching staff will be able to include them more as the season goes on.

I can see now Moulds has a new role, decoy. Yep, as long as hes pulling defenders off of the rest of the palyers we are going to do well. When we start counting on Moulds to be our "go to" guy is when things start to come apart.

127530[/snapback]

God bless, you and I finally agree! Evans is a few big games away from being the undisputed best WR on our team. I happen to be one the people who, well, has happened to noticed that Evans is our best threat before everyone else.