Okay you gamblers, simple betting explanation?

Just Jack

Great advice Kzoomike, If you fade the public you will win. In order to win money you need to be correct 55%=60% of the time because of the vig. Anytime you see a team play well on MNF or a primetime event they usually will not cover the next week. That is not written in stone, but you will make money fading public JOE. Not on all the games each week, but you can usually find 1-2 that will increase your chances. Now if you find a book that accepts teasers in the playoffs, this is the only time to tease. Most books cut out teasing right about now, because the games will be capped a little bit better and lines seem to not move as much. I have earned a decent amount of coin the past 6 seasons, my first 4 I lost.

If you are serious about really making from sports gambling you need to have a bank roll and make unit plays. DO NOT bet your entire bankroll on one monday night game. Actually the monday night or sunday night and primetime game are usually harder to cap.

I have a lean on the cowboys today plus the 2.5 they have been playing great football.

The charges will cover the 7.5 and I like the over 42.

Just telling you what I like today, I don't think I'm going to play the minn/dal game.

All of what you said is spot on, ESPECIALLY the unit plays. I'm also on Dallas moneyline and was toying with SD and the over. Right now I'm just going to play the Dallas game. But we shall see.

I have a lean on the cowboys today plus the 2.5 they have been playing great football.

The charges will cover the 7.5 and I like the over 42.

Just telling you what I like today, I don't think I'm going to play the minn/dal game.

rut row B-)

Just busting.. I got killed this year..bankroll was kaput by late October