HELLO - At least INTERVIEW Bill Billick, Mike Martz, Dennis Green, Ha

Chuckknox

Maybe they will "like them" during the interview too.

Both of these guys have said they are interested. Please at least give them the courtesy of an interview. Both have winning records in the NFL. They should at least be considered before hiring a college head coach / coord. or Pee Wee football coach.

Why do the Bills make this seem so difficult, when they are one of the few open jobs in the NFL?

Both of these guys have said they are interested. Please at least give them the courtesy of an interview. Both have winning records in the NFL. They should at least be considered before hiring a college head coach / coord. or Pee Wee football coach.

Why do the Bills make this seem so difficult, when they are one of the few open jobs in the NFL?

Dennis Green??? Really??? Is it 1998?

Why Martz and Dennis Green? Both coaches flamed out in their last NFL jobs....

Just saying. HC experience is important, but not necessarily all former HC should be considered....

Just saying. HC is important, but not necessarily all former HC should be considered....

Yeah, I don't want Martz or Green anywhere near this team. Ron Rivera probably is and has been their man all along.

Just saying. HC is important, but not necessarily all former HC should be considered....

But, but, but ,but, thats the ONLY way to guarantee the Bills will make the playoffs, co-ordinators and inexperienced guys being named head coach never make the playoffs, ask The Ravens, Falcons, Jets, Dolphins...........

Can you name the available head coaches that did NOT flame out in their last job?

Thanks.

Do I really have to name them? I'm fairly sure that they have been talked about with a degree of frequency on this board...

For your reference:

REGULAR SEASON POST SEASON

Brian Billick: Total 80 64 0 .556% 5 3 .625% 1 Superbowl win

Bill Cowher: Total 149 90 1 .623% 12 9 .571% 1 Superbowl win/1 Superbowl loss

Jim Fassel: Total 62 55 1 .530% 3 3 .500% 1 Superbowl loss - (Disclaimer--I don't want him)

I'm leaving out Schottenheimer and Gruden as they have essentially stated that they have no interest in coaching.

I'll concede that Dennis Green has a overall winning record (.546%) he was 16-32 (.333%) in his latest stint with the Cardinals (A program that Ken Wisenhunt has had no problem turning around.). Why not just hire Chan Gailey? :wallbash:

Do I really have to name them? I'm fairly sure that they have been talked about with a degree of frequency on this board...

For your reference:

REGULAR SEASON POST SEASON

Brian Billick: Total 80 64 0 .556% 5 3 .625% 1 Superbowl win

Bill Cowher: Total 149 90 1 .623% 12 9 .571% 1 Superbowl win/1 Superbowl loss

Jim Fassel: Total 62 55 1 .530% 3 3 .500% 1 Superbowl loss - (Disclaimer--I don't want him)

I'm leaving out Schottenheimer and Gruden as they have essentially stated that they have no interest in coaching.

I'll concede that Dennis Green has a overall winning record (.546%) he was 16-32 (.333%) in his latest stint with the Cardinals (A program that Ken Wisenhunt has had no problem turning around.). Why not just hire Chan Gailey? :wallbash:

If the knock on Frazier is that anyone could win with his talent, what does Billick have going for him?

If the knock on Frazier is that anyone could win with his talent, what does Billick have going for him?

I'm not knocking on Frazier. Although in all honesty, his defense has been crumbling down this home stretch.

But your right, without question Billick benefited from the great Raven's defense. But the guy still got the job done...

Regardless...I was asked to provide coaches that didn't flame out during their last stint with a team...and I did just that....