Leslie Frazer "blew away" Nix in interview.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Leslie Frazier is said to be the leader in the clubhouse for the Bills job. Blew away Buddy Nix in interview.

Jim Trotter of Sports Illustrated"

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/

Still holding out hope for Cowher though.

yikes. The interview process is funny. It is not like the guy comes in the room and tells you how much he sucks. I don't know what kind of head coach this guy would make, but I was really hoping for a guy who has done it before andcould hit the ground running .

"Leslie Frazier is said to be the leader in the clubhouse for the Bills job. Blew away Buddy Nix in interview.

DID he get blown away because Cowher is taking too long or worst yet might go in different direction. Only way someone can get blown away in my book is if they have the Top offensive & defensive assistants in their pocket...........Bills nation isnt stupid . We had a chance at Marvin Lewis who let his defense blow us away in the Super Bowl with a lame QB . We instead pick a Greg Williams who blew the GM away in an interview . Thanks Frasier but no thanks

DID he get blown away because Cowher is taking too long or worst yet might go in different direction. Only way someone can get blown away in my book is if they have the Top offensive & defensive assistants in their pocket...........Bills nation isnt stupid . We had a chance at Marvin Lewis who let his defense blow us away in the Super Bowl with a lame QB . We instead pick a Greg Williams who blew the GM away in an interview . Thanks Frasier but no thanks

I agree

What is nix comparing this to? Fewell? Wasn't Frazier his first interview ever?

common, the guy has been around forever and has talked with thousands of football people over his career...

yeah, its his first time as GM "interviewing" someone for a HC position...dont make it sound like he only has fewell to compare to..

Frazier is going to be the head coach. We fans better sit there and take it like good little boys and girls. Then in 3 years when he gets fired, we can do this all over again. Yay!

For whatever reason it seems as though they don't want Billick, and if /when Cowher thing ends, we are getting Frazier . ugh

Maybe he blew Buddy not blew him away? At any rate I'd take Ali over Fraizer any day!

Frazier is going to be the head coach. We fans better sit there and take it like good little boys and girls. Then in 3 years when he gets fired, we can do this all over again. Yay!

the good news it will only be three years, it took 4 years get rid of dickie j

I know that this wouldn't be the most exiting pick but lets hold off on judgement for a second.

1. No one has been hired yet.

2. In terms of football opinons, alot of information can be shared during an interview. Nix and Frazier might have similar views on how to build a team. Nix has been around football long enough to recognize football IQ and leadership. I believe he will make a sound football choice.

3. We as fans know very little about Frazier. In fact most of us only know his name isn't Cowher, Shannahan, or Billick. We should be hoping for the right guy, not the right name.

4. IMO, the coordinators who the Bills bring in are as important has the HC. Frazier might have some bright minds in his circle of friends. Who knows?

some people would basically only be happy with Cowher. It seems that the general league consensus is that he's the best HC/coordinator prospect out there with his temperament and his experience.

How many of the 12 teams in the playoffs this season are coached by re-tread head coaches?

3 of 12. Wade, Norv, and Bellicheat.

Somebody really needs to remind Buddy Nix he's not the smartest guy in the room. I mean, before something really bad happens...