Eric Holder goes after right wing hero

My guess is you are racist.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then-Sen. Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." Obama is the nation's first African-American president.

Just following the lead of the distinguished senior Democratic senator.

I did. My opinion is based on your volume of work.

I have no problem calling a jackass a jackass, regardless of race.

I think Clarence Thomas is the finest Supreme court justice we have because of his strict belief that the Supreme court exists to interpret the Constitution, not to make law.But he was smoked by the "we need to advance blacks" liberals because he didn't fit their mold

But now we have a "wise Latino woman" sitting on the bench. Who is the racist here?

I have never read anything that might show him to be a racist. I hate when people throw the word racist around so quick.

I am going to break a cardinal rule here in PPP and apologize. I actually thought I was replying to Pearlhowardman initially. I may disagree with Jim from time to time, but I like his posts. I was alt tabbing back and forth from a game and posting. Complete screwup on my part. :ph34r:

Sorry about that man.

I am going to break a cardinal rule here in PPP and apologize. I actually thought I was replying to Pearlhowardman initially. I may disagree with Jim from time to time, but I like his posts. I was alt tabbing back and forth from a game and posting. Complete screwup on my part. :wallbash:

Sorry about that man.

Everyone makes mistakes Tom

I am going to break a cardinal rule here in PPP and apologize. I actually thought I was replying to Pearlhowardman initially. I may disagree with Jim from time to time, but I like his posts. I was alt tabbing back and forth from a game and posting. Complete screwup on my part. :lol:

Sorry about that man.

fwiw he has made some rather revealing racial comments in the past. On more than one occasion.

I am going to break a cardinal rule here in PPP and apologize. I actually thought I was replying to Pearlhowardman initially. I may disagree with Jim from time to time, but I like his posts. I was alt tabbing back and forth from a game and posting. Complete screwup on my part. :lol:

Sorry about that man.

Thanks. No biggy.