I didnt see one play. I want all of your

stevestojan

QB: C+, Bledsoe with a good running game is always solid.

RB: C, Did I say good running game? Thats good I expect Willis to be great, he's not running as good as I know he can.

Oline: Who knows, OL is so hard to watch, nobody ever actually knows what they are talking about when it comes to Oline. (except coaches who analyze film after the game, and know the intended blocking scheme)

Dline: A, awesome work

Secondary: B, good play overall, few dumb penalties

Special Teams: A+ IMHO best ST in the league

WR: C, Moulds did not put forth any effort today. Does he seriously not like this team any more?

Please give a grade to:

QB:

RB:

Oline:

Dline:

Secondary:

Special Teams:

First game i have missed in YEARS and they kick ass.... damn! :lol:

127401[/snapback]

QB: (B ) Bledsoe played well today, but made a lot of underthrown balls early that St.Louis just couldn't capatlize one. Also, he had another series of bad clock management in the redzone as the second half wound down that cost the Bills 5 yards.

RB: (B+) A good performance by Willis. It could have been great had it not been for an ill-timed holding call on Lee Evans which cost Willis a 49 yard TD run. Still, 98 yards on 20 carries is decent, but not great considering St.Louis is giving up 4.9 yards per carry this season. Willis and Shelton did a good job chipping on Leonard Little though.

WR/TE: (B ) There were some great catches on bad balls (by Campell and Aiken) but Moulds had problems catching the ball today. Also several key penalties in the game were commited by the WRs (Lee Evans holding, Moulds Personal Foul and a couple other 5 yarders)

OLine: (C+) Gave up a sack and couldn't open up the running lanes consistently. Too many penalties as well

DLine: (A-) Fantastic performance in the second half overshadows the unit's slow begining. They were miserable at applying pressure for the first half of the game, but they were unstoppable in the second half. Sam Adams had another stellar game.

LB: (B+) They shut down teh Rams running game and did a good job on the screens. Their ability to blitz (which wasn't used very often) allowed Milloy to get loose for 3 sacks.

Secondary: (B ): Milloy was outstanding in the pass rush and Jabari Geer came to play in the second half. However, they gave up a bunch in the first half that prevents me from giving them a higher mark.

Special Teams: (A+) This unit won the game for the Bills in the third quarter. London Fletcher was an animal blocking on kick offs, Fast Freddie, Nate and TM were outstanding. And of course Moorman was good.

QB: B+

RB: B+, 5.0 yards per carry, 20/100, would have been 21/149 without that BS holding call on Evans.

WR: C Eric Moulds was terrible today. 3 drops, no emotion, flat.

TE: A finally, for god's sake.

D: A

ST A+

OLine: A

DLine: A

First game i have missed in YEARS and they kick ass

If you ever watch the Bills again I am coming down and assaulting you with a plastic cup.

QB: B+ Solid outing with a lot of help from his passcatchers and blockers

RB: A Willis with a tough 100 and a great long TD run called back on a meaningless WRhold downfield. Even a Joe Burns sighting with a big pick-up (also called back) Good protection and only 1 drop (Willis on a low dump-off that was going nowhere anyways)

OLine- B+ Our guards weren't great as Vilareal struggled early and Tucker was nothing special today. Solid game from both Tackles and another fine outing for the rejuvenated Teague. Campbell didn't block particularly well but 3 TD's gets the nod.

DLine- A+ Sam Adams was a freaking wildman all day. Very good games from Schoebel, Kelsay, Williams and even Denney as well

DB's A- Lawyer Milloy got another defensive gameball and Nate Clements had a fine day as well. Even Rashard Baker was OK and TMcGee continues to show improvement. I'd like an upgrade at nickleback as KThomas isn't anything to write home about but JGreer also appears to be getting better so maybe he'll be an answer. Also a nod to Prioleau who made his presence felt more than once.

ST's-A+ A flat-out ass-kicking for Bobby April's unit against his former team.

QB: B+ One bad throw that was tipped for the interception, others a little off, but good use of checkdowns and 3 touchdowns.

RB: A- McGahee hit the hole hard and had a touchdown called back by a suspect hold on Evans. Henry had a couple of nice catches.

Oline: A- Bledsoe had time all day but the run blocking was a little off.

Dline: A+ Sam adams was a monster blowing up plays in the backfield and intercepting a pass that he tipped. Kelsay, Schobel, and even Denney were in the backfield quite often.

Secondary: B+ Milloy was also a monster with 3 sacks, Clements was good in run support but Greer had a stupid pass interference penalty in the endzone.

Special Teams: A+++ Domination. Great punt returns by Clements and Fast Freddie, McGee was good on Kickoffs, Coverage forced a turnover on one recovered by Peters. April just showed St. Louis that letting him go was a mistake.

Also: Linebackers- A Great game by Spikes but Posey was quiet.

WR B- Good cathes by Evans and Aiken but Moulds had a horrible day

RB: B+, 5.0 yards per carry, 20/100, would have been 21/149 without that BS holding call on Evans.

Not entirely true -- WM didn't lose the entire 49 yard TD run -- only about 10-20 yards of it. The ball was spotted 1st and 10 at the 18, meaning the flag was at the 8.

CW

RB: B+, 5.0 yards per carry, 20/100, would have been 21/149 without that BS holding

127426[/snapback]

Nah, Willis still got 41 of those yards. The only ones he lost were the ones after the penalty which was late in the play.

QB: B+

WR: C Eric Moulds was terrible today. 3 drops, no emotion, flat.

TE: A finally, for god's sake.

D: A

ST A+

OLine: A

DLine: A

127426[/snapback]

It was a spot foul. Mcgahee only lost the TD and 8 yards.

Referees: F -

A number of terrible calls including the touchdown by Holt when they said he was forced out of the endzone. Holt didn't come close to having either foot down. I can't believe he was pushed that far out on the hit. One foor was out by a foot or so, the other was out by about 2 yards.

Very Questionable holding call on Evans that brought back a highlight reel td by Willis.

QB = A I know the Bledsoe haters on this board will criticize but the figures don't lie, and I have to think most of Bledsoe's problems have been the O-Line

O-Line= A-. Nice job.

Receivers= B +

Defensive Line= B. Good game, too much holding though.

Linebackers=A+

Willis- A

Special Teams...super A+ and include coach too.

Coach-A

QB:C Drew had a good game, but he still gets docked a point cause he needs to leave town.

RB: B Willis had some nice runs, the one for the TD that got called back was amazing.

WR/TE: B 3 TDs for Campbell, are you kidding me?

Oline: B+ coming along very nicely

Dline: A outstanding, special props to Sam Adams

LBs: A TKO & Fletcher were laying the lumbar all day long.

Secondary: B Overall great, Milloy was a monster, but Coy Wire's presence on the field docks them 1/2 a point.

Special Teams: A+ Antonio who??? Give Bobby April a raise, TD :lol:

Not entirely true -- WM didn't lose the entire 49 yard TD run -- only about 10-20 yards of it.  The ball was spotted 1st and 10 at the 18, meaning the flag was at the 8.

CW

127434[/snapback]

Not to mention that Willis' toe touched out of bounds at about the 21 yard line, had the penalty not been called I'm sure the Rams would have challanged it.