The Sabres are keeping me happy!

Buffalo 66

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, yes im a d-bag (Im not the one throwing out personal insults to make an argument)

And no I said Vanek hasn't been the same since his injury last year... That doesn't mean I implied that the injury slowed him down.

Is it just me or does anyone else believe that tbarrett's mom left him unattended on his baby bouncer for too long?

Yes the matter of fact she did.. Got a problem?

Im not the one throwing personal insults. Its ok Internet tough boy, keep it going

You're just a tad bit on the sensitive side, which makes you a target the size of Yemen.

lmao your the one among others that dont understand a thing.

Again:

I SAID: TALENTED PROSPECTS I NEVER said TOP PROSPECTS. Zagrapan does have talent. If you look at what he has done in the past... Not based on his performance soley this year, like your doing.

top prospects vs. naming 4 talented prospects

use of your vs. you're

compensation vs. composition

soley vs. solely

Hey, it's all good. I'll give you a clue, pretty much every professional athlete has talent. OK?

top prospects vs. naming 4 talented prospects

use of your vs. you're

compensation vs. composition

soley vs. solely

Hey, it's all good. I'll give you a clue, pretty much every professional athlete has talent. OK?

He has the emotional maturity of a tree stump. He has 132 posts today, mostly childish rants defending issues that don't exist. But, hey, Zagrapan was a 1st round pick. So what if he's not considered a top 20 prospect in your organization after years of development after that draft? :w00t:

He has the emotional maturity of a tree stump. He has 132 posts today, mostly childish rants defending issues that don't exist. But, hey, Zagrapan was a 1st round pick. So what if he's not considered a top 20 prospect in your organization after years of development after that draft? :w00t:

Haha, you talk about my maturity but yet you are the one insulting people over the internet. Brilliant!

And yes Ive been ranting all day about childish stuff. Your the one continuing to insult and argue about something so stupid and small that you started, But then you have the nerve to call me immature and childish.

Haha, you talk about my maturity but yet you are the one insulting people over the internet. Brilliant!

And yes Ive been ranting all day about childish stuff. Your the one continuing to insult and argue about something so stupid and small that you started, But then you have the nerve to call me immature and childish.

Did I mention dense too?

just let it go man. Call it a night and come back tomorrow!

just let it go man. Call it a night and come back tomorrow!

I let it go like 40 minutes ago, as evident to me completely changing the topic to tomorrows game. But a few certain people are internet tough boys and they continue insulting and arguing about something so small then they call me immature.

Sorry it just makes me laugh