DREW BLEDSOE WAS AWESOME!

Corp000085

Drew bledsoe was awesome today!!! Wow, all hail drew.

Just kidding... Drew played well enough not to give the game away. He got extremely lucky on those 2 underthrown balls to cambell and evans, and played a solid game with the lead. Now hopefully he can take the game into his hands next week on the road.

While i'm on a tear, fu evans on that willis TD run! That jump and stay in bounds was simply increadible. I'm glad to see that WM got pissed off too. Even if it was for one game its very nice to see that fire.

Guest Guest_oneida lake_*
Drew bledsoe was awesome today!!!  Wow, all hail drew. 

Just kidding...  Drew played well enough not to give the game away.  He got extremely lucky on those 2 underthrown balls to cambell and evans, and played a solid game with the lead.  Now hopefully he can take the game into his hands next week on the road. 

While i'm on a tear, fu evans on that willis TD run!  That jump and stay in bounds was simply increadible.  I'm glad to see that WM got pissed off too.  Even if it was for one game its very nice to see that fire.

127384[/snapback]

Drew bledsoe was awesome today!!!  Wow, all hail drew. 

Just kidding...  Drew played well enough not to give the game away.  He got extremely lucky on those 2 underthrown balls to cambell and evans, and played a solid game with the lead.  Now hopefully he can take the game into his hands next week on the road. 

While i'm on a tear, fu evans on that willis TD run!  That jump and stay in bounds was simply increadible.  I'm glad to see that WM got pissed off too.  Even if it was for one game its very nice to see that fire.

127384[/snapback]

The only "fire" that would have been better would be Losman blasting Evans in teh huddle! But instead we continue to suffer through ho-hum Montana boy, who would rather lube up his hands with vasoline and watch a river runs through it over and over and over and over. :lol:

Things just move a little slower up there in Montana. The say people just dont get too worked up over much of anything!

127393[/snapback]

why is it "lucky" when NFL receivers make catches that they're paid to make.

Recievers for the Pats make every catch thrown in their zip code!!!

No mention of course of the drops of course. Typical anti-Bledsoe post.

Bledsoe had a very good game 3 TDs 1 tipped ball INT. They could have padded his stats against this team very easily. Bledsoe gave this team its best chance to win against the NFC west leading Rams and did.

The JV Loserman crowd ought to just shut up for one friggin week. But of course they won't.

Guest Guest_Oneida Lake_*
The only "fire" that would have been better would be Losman blasting Evans in teh huddle! But instead we continue to suffer through ho-hum Montana boy, who would rather lube up his hands with vasoline and watch a river runs through it over and over and over and over.  :lol:

Things just move a little slower up there in Montana. The say people just dont get too worked up over much of anything!

127395[/snapback]

That's simply too f'n clever.

Bledsoe had a very good game 3 TDs 1 tipped ball INT. They could have padded his stats against this team very easily. Bledsoe gave this team its best chance to win against the NFC west leading Rams and did.

The JV Loserman crowd ought to just shut up for one friggin week. But of course they won't. 

Hey ice, enable cookies and log back in