Watch this, both stoked and p_ssed in the same

JP-era

OK, I have not seen a absolute DOMINATION by the Bills in years! We didnt just beat the Rams we decapitated them! Bobby April deserves a personal service to you know what from every single one here who has bitched about the special teams for years now! Get in your cars, put on your lip-balm, and get up to RWS and get it done!

Bledslow- despite throwing a typical "over the hill" INT, played STELLAR today.

Evans- Im dumbfounded as to why he aint getting the ball a whole hell fo alot more!

Samual Adams!!!- I sat here on this very board as formerlyrj and said that we should not sign Sam Adams. I am here today to admit what an KzooMike BOOB I was for making that statement!!! He is a STUD!

Spikes- Many here argue Mouldsis our best player, I got news for you. Spikes is our best player HANDS FRIKKIN DOWN!

:lol::blink::blink::blink:

Now for the complaints:

We all no that this season is over for the Bills, we all know that Bledsoe is on the decline and that Losman will start next year. In true Bills, Murhpys law fashion, we manage to stay on life support and continue to push back Losmans first start which, for all intents and puropses, starts our future for the Bills. So, know with a 4 and 6 recored, we have to start our QB with a walker, yet a-frikkin-gain. Hell, just to put insult on injury, we may even beat Seattle...maybe we lose our 8th about 3 games before the seasons over. This makes NEXT season potential go from a playoff possibility to a growing year for Losman. Does anyone else see how this works against us?

Once more, we were up 37 to 17 in the 3RD! not the 4TH yet we still stuck with Drew all the way till the end. Why, for the love of all that is good, would we continue to let our retirement home QB still play???? Why in the f_ck would we not give Losman the playing time that he so desperately needs?

Great, Drew will continue to start until we finally shut-off life support by about week frikkin 14, and we FINALLY start our future for only a lowsy 2 frikkin games when we should have started him in week 10! I got a big fat gesture for the idiots who think the Bills are going to the playoffs, and to the brainless braintrust that would rather put off the painfull learning curves of a young QB.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

OK, I have not seen a absolute DOMINATION by the Bills in years! We didnt just beat the Rams we decapitated them! Bobby April deserves a personal service to you know what from every single one here who has bitched about the special teams for years now! Get in your cars, put on your lip-balm, and get up to RWS and get it done!

Bledslow- despite throwing a typical "over the hill" INT, played STELLAR today.

Evans- Im dumbfounded as to why he aint getting the ball a whole hell fo alot more!

Samual Adams!!!- I sat here on this very board as formerlyrj and said that we should not sign Sam Adams. I am here today to admit what an KzooMike BOOB I was for making that statement!!! He is a STUD!

Spikes- Many here argue Mouldsis our best player, I got news for you. Spikes is our best player HANDS FRIKKIN DOWN!

:lol:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Now for the complaints:

We all no that this season is over for the Bills, we all know that Bledsoe is on the decline and that Losman will start next year. In true Bills, Murhpys law fashion, we manage to stay on life support and continue to push back Losmans first start which, for all intents and puropses, starts our future for the Bills. So, know with a 4 and 6 recored, we have to start our QB with a walker, yet a-frikkin-gain. Hell, just to put insult on injury, we may even beat Seattle...maybe we lose our 8th about 3 games before the seasons over. This makes NEXT season potential go from a playoff possibility to a growing year for Losman. Does anyone else see how this works against us?

Once more, we were up 37 to 17 in the 3RD! not the 4TH yet we still stuck with Drew all the way till the end. Why, for the love of all that is good, would we continue to let our retirement home QB still play???? Why in the f_ck would we not give Losman the playing time that he so desperately needs?

Great, Drew will continue to start until we finally shut-off life support by about week frikkin 14, and we FINALLY start our future for only a lowsy 2 frikkin games when we should have started him in week 10! I got a big fat gesture for the idiots who think the Bills are going to the playoffs, and to the brainless braintrust that would rather put off the painfull learning curves of a young QB.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

127382[/snapback]

How many more threads are you going to start telling us that JP should have played? When things start to click with the guys you have in the game, you don't change it up. They had chemistry going. You need to keep that going. They need to believe in one another. MM knows that. A 4-6 record is tough but they could make a little run. As the Red Sox said, "Why not us."

127382[/snapback]

STFU.

The Bills win I can't see how that works against us. I hope Bledsoe starts again next year just to piss you and the rest of the WGR clones off. JP is not the son of God, and there are no garuntees he will be any good, stop writing psalms in praise of him.

How many more threads are you going to start telling us that JP should have played? When things start to click with the guys you have in the game, you don't change it up. They had chemistry going. You need to keep that going. They need to believe in one another. MM knows that. A 4-6 record is tough but they could make a little run. As the Red Sox said, "Why not us."

127389[/snapback]

Im sorry but you simply must have been watching another team for the last decade. Bills fans know this guy called, first name Murphy, last name Law.

Hey, your a good fan, you apparently havent been permanently scarred yet bythis team, so yeah keep dreaming.

Me, Ill stick with the chances the fat lady has already blown out her throat for this team several years ago. She is willing to get a larynx transplant when our future yet again begins under JP.

Guest Guest_Oneida Lake_*
STFU.

The Bills win I can't see how that works against us. I hope Bledsoe starts again next year just to piss you and the rest of the WGR clones off. JP is not the son of God, and there are no garuntees he will be any good, stop writing psalms in praise of him.

127394[/snapback]

The JV Loserman era will begin soon enough. For now let me watch a grown-up play.