BILLick

Maybe because One Bills Drive seen his comment earlier this season when he said:

"Who would want to coach in Buffalo"

Ok after hearing this enough times I challange someone to find the link or video from which Billick said this and post it here.

Everyone claims he said it but I havent seen any links provided

Maybe because One Bills Drive seen his comment earlier this season when he said:

"Who would want to coach in Buffalo"

Heaven help us if this is what we're basing our opinion to interview him or not. After Dan Reeves and Marty S, Brian Billick is my first choice. If we end up with and assistant I'm going to become a Rams fan. Well, not really, but I will be really mad. After 3 failed attempts at hiring a HC with 2 assistants and unsecceful retread, going with the someone with a proven track record should be a no brainer. You can nitpick the guy to death, but 5-3 playoff record and a SB trophy is all I need to know.

Ok after hearing this enough times I challange someone to find the link or video from which Billick said this and post it here.

Everyone claims he said it but I havent seen any links provided

Theres this link... Too lazy to look for a video clip through archives:

Last part

http://www.wgr550.com/Is-Billick-ready-to-...uffalo-/6030763

Heaven help us if this is what we're basing our opinion to interview him or not. After Dan Reeves and Marty S, Brian Billick is my first choice. If we end up with and assistant I'm going to become a Rams fan. Well, not really, but I will be really mad. After 3 failed attempts at hiring a HC with 2 assistants and unsecceful retread, going with the someone with a proven track record should be a no brainer. You can nitpick the guy to death, but 5-3 playoff record and a SB trophy is all I need to know.

I wouldn't mind Billick either. Im just saying He put us down about a month ago and now hes campaigning for the Bills job basically. But Billick isn't my first choice. I think he would be a good coach here. He is like my 3rd choice