cheers to bobby april

nodnarb

never seen a ST unit take over a game like that. 242 return yards?! Is our unit that good, or are the rams that bad? Gotta slide to the positive there, since we were #1 coming into this game. It won't be easy for the #2 unit to catch up now.

Woo fuggin hoo.

Now if only the Jets had lost that close one to the fuggin browns. And if only Nate had knocked that ball down on 4th and long in week 1. And if only the refs hadn't given the raiders that game. And if only the defense didn't queef away that first Jets game. And if only Drew played medicore football in Baltimore. And if only the O Line was playing in the first 6 games the way they're playing now. And if only Drew had had a medicore game in NE last week. And if

Three things that should give us hope:

1. The Rams are one of those benchmark teams that can say a lot about your team. If you let them play their game, they beat you. Many teams don't have the defensive coaching to take them out of their game. I was concerned in the first quarter when we came out flat, but I continue to feel very good about Jerry Gray. Look at our 2nd half yards and points allowed. It's top 3 in the league.

2. Our ST unit is #1 with a bullet.

3. Is anyone out there surprised that McGahee had 100 yards? I am...after all his best runs were called back on iffy holding calls, it didn't seem like he ran very well. His 100 yards on 20 carries tells a story: Once upon a time, there was a running back who chewed up more yards than you realize. His gliding action was deceiving. And there was much rejoicing.

Cheers to us all feeling a weebit better for a week.

The only goat of the game: Eric Moulds. Looked like he was playing with schit in his drawers.

3. Is anyone out there surprised that McGahee had 100 yards? I am...after all his best runs were called back on iffy holding calls, it didn't seem like he ran very well. His 100 yards on 20 carries tells a story: Once upon a time, there was a running back who chewed up more yards than you realize. His gliding action was deceiving. And there was much rejoicing.

Cheers to us all feeling a weebit better for a week.

127375[/snapback]

Mcgahee like our D....seem to play iffy in the 1st half(9 for 24) then just come on strong in the 2nd half(11 for 76)....

And those special teams are special....Makes you think that those stevestojan holding penalties in Oakland were just that stevestojan!!!!!!!!

This game and win was due solely to Teams--it's that obvious. The D finally helped in the second half with 2 picks and shutting them out!

The O needs a lot of work still. Willis should be 100% healthy now and I'm VERY surprised we don't run him enough. Hell, we don't even use Travis as much as we should either.

I am not bitching about the win but we need to look ahead and make defenses think what we want to do as opposed to knowing what we WILL do!