Perry Fewell: The Best Coach Since Wade?

Really? He coached what 6 games? How can you make that statement, I mean Mularkey as much as I hate to say it had us on the verge of a playoff birth and I would but him ahead of Fewell.

You can only do it based on the chances he had. Mularkey had loads more talent on defense and offense.

Fewell did impress me as a head coach. So much so that I wouldn't be all that mad if he were hired after Cowher, Schottenhiemer, Harbaugh and maybe Frazier (don't know much about how good he might be) all said no to the job.

Use the big time money set aside for Shanny and Cowher on some good FA players and good coordinators.

At some point, I really don't want another coach just for the sake of another coach. Grimm, Marty's son? Sorry, but I'd take Perry Fewell over them.

I say yes. Good motivator, did as much as he could with the talent he had. Any case for anyone else?

He coached what? Six games? Does he even figure in to the discussion? And even more so, is this discussion even worth having? It is like looking at a basket of rotten apples and figuring out which one is less rotten?